About Zestard Product Matrix
Why use Zestard Product Matrix?
This app is especially useful for wholesalers and B2B (Business To Business). It allows ordering multiple quantities of products at once/ bulk order. Even when the product has multiple options and variants, it displays product matrix on the product page in such a way, that it becomes very to order multiple quantities of a product with different variants.
How Product Matrix will be displayed in my store?
The default Shopify product page view will be replaced by product matrix, which will display variants in an organized way according to the number of options such that customers can easily compare price and quantity of different variants.
Can I customize product matrix displayed on my Frontend?
Yes, the product matrix is highly customizable in terms of design, language, and positioning of options/variants.
How do I get started?
To get started, install the app into your Shopify store. From there, you will be directed to set up your product matrix general settings, which you can change according to your needs. Now by pasting shortcodes in product page and cart page as per the instructions are given on dashboard or help page, you are ready to go.
What are the main requirements for Product matrix to be displayed in my store?
The product should have at least one option and one variant added for that product.
How does minimum quantity validation work?
Minimum quantity value will be needed to add for each product from product settings section of the app. Now, every time customer adds the product to cart and cart quantity is less than minimum quantity set from product settings, the customer will be prompted and will not be allowed to add the product to the cart. After adding the product to the cart, if the quantity is reduced than the minimum quantity than also, an error prompt will be shown and the customer will not be allowed to check out unless cart quantity is less than or equal to minimum quantity.
- Views all variants of a product using a matrix on the product page, such that customers can compare different variants.
- Customers can order multiple quantities at once/ bulk order.
- Quantity management/ Option for whether to allow out of stock products to order or not.
- Price management/show default price or individual price for each variant.
- Minimum quantity validation on the product page, as well as cart page as per the minimum quantity value set from product settings product wise.
- Product matrix, displayed on frontend is highly customizable in terms of design and language options.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
Burt's Bees Baby B2B
Easy Setup. We simply placed the shortcode in our product template and the matrix replaced the dropdown fields. We had a couple of conflicts with some apps we were using and customer support was able to help us quickly resolve it.