Digital Catalog Maker

Digital Catalog Maker

by ZINation

Make PDF catalog and lookbook shoppable in minutes

Go Green Baby

Really disappointed. As others have pointed out this magazine is NOT free. You can only create the magazine but you cannot publish or share it. This should not be listed under the FREE section since you cannot actually fully use the app for free :(

Siosbox Clothing

This app is not free although it is listed under the free section. It is free to create something on their site but you can't do anything with it unless you pay a monthly fee. I created a 21 page lookbook without realizing this - my fault I should have read the small print. I just hate when people advertise like that. Plus all the monthly subscriptions are a complete rip off - so for a $21 page lookbook I would have to pay $24.99 per month. Wouldn't it be better to just sell you a once off? For small business owners it's silly. Unless you can afford to pay that per month along with the 400 other subscriptions we seem to have to do per month then it's not a bad product. However, always beware of people who put important parts in small print.

Chikke

If you want to pull the hairs out of head this is the perfect app. Very difficult to use uploading and setting up the catalog, no user guide (oh they call it coaching and you have to pay for it) support page gives you our friendly 404. Very frustrating, uninstalling !

Triangleathletics

You don't get much with the free plan. The software is super buggy with uploading pictures and trying to save your work. Very frustrating to use, I will probably end up uninstalling this.

Designer Intimates

Excellent App! The support team has assisted us with customizations that other developers probably would have charged for. But not Zination, they simply said it would make the app better for everyone, so they'd do it for free. They promptly got it done right away. Great product, great support team, well worth it, especially if you're in the fashion or apparel space. Thanks!!!

Thanks, Designer Intimates www.DesignerIntimates.com

Sensibilities

I am just starting using this app and had create my first lookbook. It took a while, but simply because I didn't do a couple steps correctly. What is most important is when I reached out to customer service, Christine Bundy who helped me throughout the process is the best customer support you would love from any app developer. She is very responsive, fairly fast in response to my inquires (and there were multiple ones too), and is very patient with many follow-up questions. This really helps made any new learning experience a much easier and merrier process. Thanks so much again, Christine.

So far, the app looks good and the functions and features are good. I have only used 1 category (the Web embedded one) and it is promising. I will try the other two as well soon and feel at ease to dive into another land of unknown knowing that if I really run into a wall, there will be help provided. I will recommend this app and company. Keep up the good works!

Thanks again!

Hong, shopsensibilities.com

Hawaiititaniumrings

Loving this new app and the customer service is amazing!

The Rubz

I really like this app - an easy and professional way to display your images

Although it would be nice if you could add a link that takes you back to the homepage! maybe i haven't found it! but since they enter the lookbook through my Homepage it would be nice if there was a logo or such to link back!

Diamondheadupholsterytack

David has been an absolute dream to work with and has really concentrated on my project, finding a way to make it look and stand out amazing in the new catalog! I can't wait to start sharing it with clients!

JaeBee Jewelry

Great customer support! I had a question about the app and David responded back within minutes plus gave me some great advise. I am looking forward to using this app in my store.

Previous 1