Zip Code Validator

Free plan available
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited May 7, 2021

Super easy to use. Good Support. Would like to see a feature to remove from a dashboard without having to export ALL and re-import. But overall a great functioning app that is critical to our shipping zones.

Five Pawns
Time spent using app: About 2 months
May 3, 2021

Fast customer service, Easy to set up , Exactly what I am looking for my website Will Recommend to Everyone

WOW KART
ENS Enterprises Private Limited replied May 5, 2021

Thanks so much for such a positive review. I hope you will enjoy more upcoming updates!✌️

Edited April 30, 2021

Awesome app...! Great customer support. Highly Recommended for those who want to filter their deliveries through pin codes.

CRODOR

April 21, 2021

Great customer service. Easy to set up and exactly what I needed for my store. 10 out 10 would recommend.

Quebracho Empanadas
Time spent using app: About 1 month

April 1, 2021

I installed the app and had a minor issue, contacted customer support and they reverted and solved the issue with in no time. Spectacular and Dedicated Customer support. Thank you so much team.
All The Very Best.

Bandar Mithai Traditional Home Foods
Time spent using app: About 4 hours

March 31, 2021

Great app, Easy set up, faced minor issues but customer support is awesome, solved the issue within minutes. Highly recommended.

Livspace Store
Time spent using app: 9 months

March 24, 2021

great and very easy to use app. I had a minor issue, and they solved it quickly. very helpful customer service!

Deep Aqua
Time spent using app: 2 months

March 16, 2021

I used this app to do zip code check on product level, and it works great. I was stuck with one issue and reached out to support. It was one of the best support i have seen in industry, and Omkar from Support was supremely responsive and fast in resolving the issue. Thank you so much for the great help. Looking forward in future to use more of your apps. !!!

StudioKook
Time spent using app: About 1 year

March 15, 2021

This app is the best and customer support is the fastest. It is very good and has got good UI Thanks to the team and Onkar Haldar

Retail Rush by GMC
Time spent using app: About 14 hours

March 11, 2021

Absolutely fantastic. The app developer has really gone above and beyond to help us install the app on the Delivery page, and customize the appearance of the app widget on the page. 5 Stars for the support team !!!

The Distillery
Malaysia
ENS Enterprises Private Limited replied March 12, 2021

Thanks so much for such a positive review. We’re really glad you enjoyed our app, we’ve found it’s a definite customer favorite! ✌️