posted 5 months ago
My business runs mostly on referrals, so ReferralCandy offered a way to increase sales.
- It runs itself. I have many things to think about but ReferralCandy pays out regularly without me having to log in AND it recruits for you by emailing customers about the opportunity to become a referrer.
- No setup. I just installed it and it worked.
- Flexible pricing. All the other equivalent apps (ie affiliate apps) have pricing that increases exponentially based on volume, making all of it outside of my price range (and they often aren't transparent with it either). ReferralCandy is perfectly priced and affordable. Also easy to cancel if needed.
- Great support. They are very active and helpful.
- Fairly customizable. You can change the email templates, add a referrer login to your website etc.
- They are developing new features.
- Currently they do not support "deep linking" (referrers sharing specific products) but the support has been communicating with me about this feature which is in development.
- Doesn't integrate too well with Google Analytics. All referrers links become a single source. You'd have to seperately log into ReferralCandy to see where you're referrers are coming from.
- It might be a little hard to test for the first time since you must make the referral order from a different computer than the one you created the referrer account.
- It's not an all out affiliate program, although extremely similar. It is simplified so doesn't have the same analytic features or affiliate marketplace. In many cases this is a plus because of ease of use.
Overall, I would highly recommend at least trying it. It works perfectly for us and we will continue to use it.