123FormBuilder

123FormBuilder

by 123FormBuilder

Build any type of web form you want for your store

Manifest Happiness

Very underrated form-builder. This app is great! Way better than all of the other popular form builders in my opinion. :) Thanks for the great app.

Sew Custom Costumes

The price is pretty high for the service provided, but it works well. I have tried many times to cancel my subscription, but none of their links are working.

NoLogoStore

We used this app to build forms for our store. It's really easy to use. We would recommend it for every store that needs any type of forms!

The Trends Geek

Great app: Easy to use, Good customer support and Complex functionality! Love the conditional logic. They're also very open to what we need and willing to develop their product.
Thank you very much !!!

EMERGENCYID

The app is really great and the support from the devs is really great. A truly 5 star app I must say. Thank you Team 123formbuilder. Kudos.

Lasham Gliding Society: The home of gliding and sailplanes in the south East of England.

Can I give less than 1 star?

A few hours after installing, it's down. The form isn't showing, clicking 123FormBuilder in Shopify Apps gets a blank page. Nothing works.

Clothesboxita

Awesome! it gives you a lot of possibility but.......IT IS VERY EXPANSIVE
please lower the price and add a translation in other languages: if you want to sell it globally remember that not everyone speaks english