Reviews (96)

4.6
May 23, 2024

Best review app ive used! Has all you need and the staff are super supportive, especially Be who helped me out!

Great app, my go to for reviews!

Miller & Scott
United Arab Emirates
7 months using the app
June 25, 2024

amazing app it helped me a lottt

Carmen

quePronto
Brazil
4 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Ao reinstalar o app, as avaliações não são sincronizadas nas páginas. Não apareceu nem quando testei escrever um comentário como teste. Estão todos na extensão do google, mas n sincronizam.

UP tienda
Colombia
8 days using the app
February 18, 2024

I find the A2Reviews app very user-friendly and efficient. However, it's unfortunate that it doesn't sync with the merchant center's reviews, as this could enhance search rankings. I hope they consider developing this feature in the future. Nevertheless, the initial import of reviews onto the page is convenient and authentic. The availability of a free version in the early stages, followed by an affordable paid version, is also commendable.

Harppababy

PrettyStash
India
3 months using the app
December 5, 2023

Best app for reviews I have ever used, you have A LOT of options and most of it is free to use. I recommend.

ArcadePocket
Portugal
5 months using the app
February 23, 2022

This app is really amazing. I'm in love with it. Especially the customer service is the best team I've ever experienced! They help you really fast and resolve any problem you have! I can really recommend this app. The features are really good in contrast to the other applications!

Paintstuff
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited April 20, 2021

First I would have to say, this app has the best best tech support if there's any issues or you need assistance with customization. I have moved all of my stores (7) from a different review app to A2reviews and I am very happy with the performance. The facet that you can import Amazon & aliexpress reviews and sort the ratings and edit is #1. Highly recommend this app and service.

Face Shieldy
About 2 years using the app
Huzhop replied April 20, 2021

Thank you for your review. And thank you very much, for using the bulk of your stores on our app. We will try for a better application. To be able to please you and other merchants.