Abandoned Cart Reminder

Abandoned Cart Reminder

by SpurIT

Bring Back Your Store Visitors with Abandoned Cart Reminds

Adaptive Clothes

Great app. It has made a difference in my store sales based on abandoned cart app. Thanks.

Pepegustofood

Essential application for the online store

Vemoshop

Running a store today on SHopify means that we have to do everything we possible can to seperate ourselves from our competition. This means using the best and most strategic add-on applications. This is one of those in my opinion. Many customers leave without checking out for some reason. They leave the cart abandoned with products inside sometimes. This app allow us to automatically contact the customer and friendly remind them about their cart. In turn, we just might get the customer to come back and make the final purchase. You have to have this app and this company Spur-It I find to be THE BEST app developer on Shopify without a doubt. They build the best, easiest to use, most optimal applications for our stores and I own and pay for many of them. Most of them are mandatory in mind if you want to succeed with your store. So, you have to spend money to make money and these apps will help you make the money part of our project of managing an online store.

Ts Cs

great

Sophees

Great Little app No bugs or hick- ups Very Easy to use, Support is Excellent, The Live chat can answer most Questions, I have Used the app For over 3 months Now And I am Pleased. They Offer A very Reasonably Priced Seo Service and There Honest in there Assessment. Collaboration and Consultancy Services are also offered, The Team Are Reasonable and Understand Struggling Business. Thank you, From www.Sophees.com.

Worldwargear Com

Works well. Like the product !

Nuaromaessentials

Great app - does the job nicely.

Lavix

The app is very straight forward and easy to use. Works great great, I haven't any issues at all.

Reemyu

Works Great! Installed without errors.

Xoping Pt

This app is great. works perfectly in my shopify store. Thank you very much!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9