Abandoned Cart Reminder

Abandoned Cart Reminder

From $8.95/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
SpurIT UAB
4.8
June 27, 2018

Great app. It has made a difference in my store sales based on abandoned cart app. Thanks.

Adaptive Clothes
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SpurIT UAB replied May 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

June 5, 2018

Essential application for the online store

Pepegustofood
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
SpurIT UAB replied May 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you're satisfied with it, please let us know if you need any assistance

March 13, 2018

Running a store today on SHopify means that we have to do everything we possible can to seperate ourselves from our competition. This means using the best and most strategic add-on applications. This is one of those in my opinion. Many customers leave without checking out for some reason. They leave the cart abandoned with products inside sometimes. This app allow us to automatically contact the customer and friendly remind them about their cart.
In turn, we just might get the customer to come back and make the final purchase. You have to have this app and this company Spur-It I find to be THE BEST app developer on Shopify without a doubt. They build the best, easiest to use, most optimal applications for our stores and I own and pay for many of them. Most of them are mandatory in mind if you want to succeed with your store.
So, you have to spend money to make money and these apps will help you make the money part of our project of managing an online store.

Vemoshop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
SpurIT UAB replied May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

January 12, 2018

great

Ts Cs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 17, 2017

Great Little app No bugs or hick- ups Very Easy to use, Support is Excellent, The Live chat can answer most Questions, I have Used the app For over 3 months Now And I am Pleased. They Offer A very Reasonably Priced Seo Service and There Honest in there Assessment.
Collaboration and Consultancy Services are also offered, The Team Are Reasonable and Understand Struggling Business. Thank you, From www.Sophees.com.

Sophees