Abandoned Cart Reminder

Bring back your store visitors with abandoned cart reminders

From $8.95/month. 90-day free trial.

Arksdrone

this app is really really great its been working for my store www.arksdrone.com and i couldnt be more happy with it.

Vampire Chic

Great App! Free and effective

Lumework

Time spent using app About 3 years

Awesome App, does exactly what it says on the Tin

Dargane

great easy t use it i would recommended to everyone to use it

Kifchen

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like the idea of what this app can do. However, if your store is running a very specific niche and you want the message bar on your website to reflect your niche's theme, there's not that many options. The options you have are changing the bar message font, color, and (very limited ability to) change size of the message bar. The message bar looks incredibly out of place on my website. If your store's niche is about selling tech, software, or electrical based products (e.g. batteries, home improvement tools, etc.) then you might do fine with the limited design of the message bars. However, if your niche is more women centered (e.g. fashion, jewelry, bags, etc.) then you won't have many pretty theme customization to play with.

UPDATE:
My original rating was three stars. I've bumped the rating to four stars as I was promptly contacted by the app developers. They took the courtesy to customize the Abandoned Cart Reminder bar for me, and I will say the bar on my website after doing a test run does look better. Although, it's not how I have in mind (I asked if they could make the bar skinny and gave them a picture as reference), the placement is where I want it and and the bar isn't as fat. For an app that is free, getting the job done and having enough impact on the customer's buying behavior is good enough to me.

Foreversuredeals

nice app very straight forward with the right examples

Evelyns Quality Brands

Location Guyana

Great App. Highly Recommended.

Vapefoolery

Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far so good and easy to use

Mauriciodsouzarepresentacoes

Location Brazil

otimo!! ajuda demais nas vendas

Bb Best For Your Baby

Location Israel

Easy to use, friendly and functional - thank you :-)