Our Story

Our Story

by apps2GROW

Tell your brand story through an outstanding About Us page

MARKEИHERZ

This app has a HORRIBLE customer support! They wont reply for months if you need customization help. Really disappointed

Kitty Kiss Shop

Makes really nice pages but it wont upload to my site. I follow the steps to add it and my about us just says oops something went wrong.

André’s Confiserie Suisse

The timeline looks great, but had some issues (date format isn't correct for my country and dropdown lists above it locked). I have tried 3x to reach out to their customer service with no response from them at all.

Crann.co

THIS APP IS A WASTE OF TIME. Just spent 2 hours on this app building about us page. Looked great added it to my website but its HORRIBLE on my site. Noting rendered and even changed fonts.

Red Tribe

Couldn't even get it to install.. bad UX. Put in my Shopify url to install and kept reverting to the same page..

Ourk9

Great idea looks really good, but could not get it to over-ride their page... spent 2 hours building out my page saving all the time, it told me that my page was published and where I could find it... It was still their page and their timeline with my Logo...

MYJN

This apps deleted my default 3 pages. I cant find my data back now, please help, all the hard work gone

Ener-C Canada Store

One major change I'd like to see is the ability to link the photo as well as the person's name. Maybe it could happen automatically? Just add one link and the name and photo both go to the same place? Thanks!

The Bircher Bar

Awesome app that works perfectly. Love it!

Blue Flamingo Studio

The app did exactly what I needed. It is simple to use and creates a nice look on the page. I don't like that I cannot remove the branding at the bottom, but that is minor. I did have a problem with the app and it took a few days for support to respond, but they did finally respond and fixed the issue.

Previous 1