Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Accessibility‑ADA & WCAG 2.1, Compliance for Visually Impaired

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PPI Premiere Products Inc.

Time spent using app About 1 month

No product support. The app stopped working. There is no phone number to call and we have had zero responses from many emails. No help whatsoever.

August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. Yes, We don't have 24X7 Support over the call. Instead we support on email within 24 hours in case of any issues. We received only one email from you 9 hours ago and we are looking into your issue. Thank you so much for your patience and let us know in case if you have more details about the issue you are facing.

Angelina Swann

Time spent using app About 2 months

I tested lots of Accessibility apps and this one is the best ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ It also looks clean and minimal.

Entry Envy

I installed this app for accessibility compliance. I upgraded to the low monthly price to customize the colors and make it look nice on my website. Super happy with it. Had one technical difficulty that was readily fixed by the developer at no charge. This is one of those issues that just makes me sleep better at night knowing I have an ADA-friendly site.

Deko Israel כלי עבודה מקצועיים

Location Israel

sorry but your application destroy our speed score of our website.
We had score of 80 and it got down to 30.

Inkkas - Global Footwear

The app is really working well for my store and also the support is very helpful. They helped me with some of the issues there.

החלוצים

Location Israel

Simple, easy to install and set up, good and fast service. The translation to other languages is very helpful and easy to do.

The Bougie Brand

Time spent using app About 1 year

App works well and the customer support team fixes any issue you have, and fast. Great app to have.

Naelle Studio

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app, helps our customers who need additional help, view the site. Works seamlessly, can't fault it.

Lolita Dessert Club

I wasn't being able to find the app on desktop version and within 24 hours of contacting them, they were able to provide quick support. Thanks!

PROCLAIM

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app slows your website to a crawl. It took almost a minute for my site to load after connecting this app.

Previous 1 3