Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Accessibility Assistant - ADA Compliance for Visually Impaired

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Bucket Truck Parts

Very responsive and very helpful customer service. Helps ensure all visitors are able to use my site in a way that makes sense to them. Great app!

SkincareEssentials

I am very impressed with the support team. They helped us with a customization request. Thanks for the app.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Excellent App and I love I can use my brand colors without an extra fee like other apps. Customer service is fast and very helpful

Helen Ficalora

Great app! They worked with us on the accessibility of our site. They are really responsive and take care of your needs.

CenterPoint Fashion

This is a great app. It works great on desktop & mobile version view with no problems. I have reached out to support because I had some issues after I changed my theme. The problem is my theme change and not this app. The support was very helpful to get it working on my new theme. I highly recommend this app! I have it installed on two of my stores. Thank you for the great app! :)

AlchePharma

A great and vital app for any site. In addition, the team is great and responsive. I needed their tab moved just a little as to not interfere with the photo tabs and they moved it without question nor hesitation. ;-) Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

PlushBeds

Great support; we had an installation issue and they quickly addressed the issue. The functionality is exactly what we were looking for.

The Original Tea Company

Very easy to install and customise, and it does what it says. I like the way the icon floats on the screen and remains in the same place when I scroll. I recommend this app to anyone who would spare a thought for disabled people who want to use your website. The Original Tea Company.

RÉZO

Great App!
Takes a few seconds to install, looks beautiful in the store, and great customer support!
Best one I found for Shopify.

Eeless.com

Tried and tested it and it works great. Simple design, Easy to use.

Would like the option to make the badge BIGGER or animate as you wont notice it if your a first time visitor.

Well Done.