Helps with legal stuff
Helps with being compliant with WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and EN 301549
Have accessibility tool in tact with your site identity
Works on phones and tablets
Make your site accessible to even more site visitors
The key features of Accessibly include:
- Make the site readable - add a reading line and tooltips to text. Make fonts more readable and links more noticeable.
- Enlarge/ decrease size of text.
- Enlarge cursor.
- Adjust colors. Change brightness, contrast and grayscale of site.
- Text to voice.
- Fast Install. Our Shopify app takes less than a minute to install!
- Helps with WCAG/ADA compliance.
- Go local - choose from 6 different languages in which you wish to display the widget on site for your visitors.
- Accessibility Statement template
Installation & Setup
Installation & setup is easy and takes only a couple of minutes. Download it, customize the tool based on your website and you are good to go!
Placement of the widget on site can be customized and set to be located at - Position Top Left, Top Right, Middle right, Middle left, Bottom Left and Bottom right
- Updated Admin Panel
- Improved UX/UI
- App was reviewed by visually impaired test group & technical features were updated
- Updated pricing plan
- Image ALT tags based on Google Vision AI (Premium only)
- Custom Widget size (Premium only)
- Custom trigger for widget (Premium only)
- Refined mobile experience
- Global Shortcut has been updated to CTRL+U
- Now you can change icon placement (premium only)
- Now you can add "Hide forever" button for users that don't need the app (premium only)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Widget is extremely unattractive, large and obnoxious. They make you upgrade just to adjust the size of the widget, so if you have a chat widget (which most of us do) your customers will ironically have zero access to crucial elements on your website because there will simply be no screen space left. Really goes to show you these people don't give a damn about the site owners, or the disabled users this app is supposedly intended to help. I would highly suggest finding a better solution that doesn't give you a terrible product and then ask you to upgrade just to get something that is tolerable at best. *I never said the widget covers the chat, I said it is obnoxiously HUGE and leaves zero screen space on mobile devices for websites that ALSO HAVE A CHAT WIDGET - which is 99.9% of websites. It is completely obvious you have made this widget this large purposely so that people will pay you more money to edit the size of it. If you can sleep at night doing crap like that, do you. I'll be looking for another accessibility solution ASAP.
Hi Sauce Warehouse team,
We are sorry for your experience with our app. In the case where Accessibly is covering your chat, you can change the placement of the widget on the $5 plan, so no need to upgrade there. There are 6 different placements available. Do not hesitate to reach out to our support in case you need help in the future!
We do not normally leave reviews for apps unless something exceptional has stood out to us. The level of customer support for this app was above and beyond when it came to helping us implement the app. Highly recommend!
Does exactly what I need for a fair price! Straight forward and I didn't feel ripped off like some of the other apps. This offers great accessibility with customizable colors and positions. The installation was easy and walked me through setting up my own accessibility statement page. Thanks for making this a no-brainer for us! You earned the 5-stars!
Thank you for your kind review! Always a pleasure to help merchants out.