Accessibly

Helps with ADA & WCAG Compliance. Online Store 2.0 Compatible.

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BulbAmerica

Great experience with this app. User-friendly UI for both mobile and desktop and helps our website achieve Accessibility requirements. The support team is amazing with their hands-on assistance for any issues that come up.

Dermasuri

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is worth every penny. Not only does it provide the functionality that every website needs, but their customer service is beyond amazing. I submitted a question regarding the app and received the most detailed responses explaining to me what the app does, what it doesn't, and ways to maximize it. Sharing what I learned: Based on the published Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), this Accessibly app can help your website achieve compatibility. Also learned that you should scan your website using this ADA compliance tool—https://wave.webaim.org and fix the errors. Such a great app and the most helpful customer service. Highly recommend!

September 1, 2022

Dermasuri team, thank you so much for your wonderful review! If there is anything we can do for you, let us know!

Ethical Made

Location Germany

Für Ethical Made war es wichtig, dass alle Menschen unsere digitalen Angebote nutzen können, unabhängig von ihren körperlichen und geistigen Fähigkeiten. Das ADA Compliance Plugin von On the Map erfüllt alle unsere Anforderungen an die Barrierefreiheit im E-Commerce, so das auch Menschen mit Behinderung unsere Website uneingeschränkt nutzen können.

Blooming Intimacy

I like this app, but if you want the app to read the text it cost $20 per month that's too expensive for small businesses, your app is supposed to be accessible and not limiting needed options as reading. I understand if you want to customized the app they can add a cost for that option but for basic stuff that's unfair.

February 1, 2022

Hi Blooming Intimacy team,

Thank you for your thoughtful review and we are happy that you like our app! With this pricing in mind, we created the app so that all main features are accessed on the $5 plan—so that the app can really be accessible to as many people as possible. This gives a choice for people who wish to customize their Accessibly app's widget or add extra features to purchase the premium plan.

The reason that the “Read Text” feature is on the premium plan is that there are associated additional costs with this feature. So in order to cover these costs, we had to add this feature to our premium plan users only for now.

Ecuador

Location Ecuador

It's a great APP that works perfectly and customer service team is exceptional. Also installing the APP with very easy. Thanks!

February 1, 2022

Hi Victor,

Thank you so much for this kind review, it means a lot to us!

Sauce Warehouse

Widget is extremely unattractive, large and obnoxious. They make you upgrade just to adjust the size of the widget, so if you have a chat widget (which most of us do) your customers will ironically have zero access to crucial elements on your website because there will simply be no screen space left. Really goes to show you these people don't give a damn about the site owners, or the disabled users this app is supposedly intended to help. I would highly suggest finding a better solution that doesn't give you a terrible product and then ask you to upgrade just to get something that is tolerable at best. *I never said the widget covers the chat, I said it is obnoxiously HUGE and leaves zero screen space on mobile devices for websites that ALSO HAVE A CHAT WIDGET - which is 99.9% of websites. It is completely obvious you have made this widget this large purposely so that people will pay you more money to edit the size of it. If you can sleep at night doing crap like that, do you. I'll be looking for another accessibility solution ASAP.

November 30, 2021

Hi Sauce Warehouse team,

We are sorry for your experience with our app. In the case where Accessibly is covering your chat, you can change the placement of the widget on the $5 plan, so no need to upgrade there. There are 6 different placements available. Do not hesitate to reach out to our support in case you need help in the future!

Pristine Sprays

We do not normally leave reviews for apps unless something exceptional has stood out to us. The level of customer support for this app was above and beyond when it came to helping us implement the app. Highly recommend!

Kiln Frog

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Does exactly what I need for a fair price! Straight forward and I didn't feel ripped off like some of the other apps. This offers great accessibility with customizable colors and positions. The installation was easy and walked me through setting up my own accessibility statement page. Thanks for making this a no-brainer for us! You earned the 5-stars!

November 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Always a pleasure to help merchants out.

Stonehouse Olive Oil

We know of another small company that just got sued for something like $30K for not having their website be ADA compliant, so we are glad this exists! The $5 version works great for us - had a small hiccup with the display/our search bar when first installed but Kaspars from their support team resolved it within a couple of days and was super communicative and helpful. Thanks for a great easy to use product.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that we could help you!

Yolk | free range design

Developer is quick to respond with changes/upgrades (about 2 days). I requested some changes with ARIA based on issues with accessibility checkers (e.g. Lighthouse on Chrome Developer Tools). Changes made, badda boom. Two thumbs up.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was great to help you and improve our Accessibly App for other stores too!

Previous 1