Accessibly

Accessibly

by On The Map Marketing

Makes your store accessible for everyone, helps to avoid fines

Whom. Home

This application alters the styles on my site even when it is not enabled. This overrides media queries, effectively breaking the responsiveness of the site. Not sure why they would do this, but it is a major negative aspect.

If you care about the font sizes on your website, do not use this application.

November 26, 2019

Dear Whom. Home,

Thank you for using our service, and we are sorry for the experience you had with our service, however running multiple tests, we were not able to replicate the issue with stylesheets on numerous devices & operating systems we were testing on. If you ever choose to use our tool again, we could offer you an extended trial and support from our developers free of charge to get this issue resolved.

Garçon Apparel

Perfect app! We love what it does to help people with disabilities and works perfectly. Thank you to the developers!

November 6, 2019

Dear Garçon Apparel,

Thank you for your great review! We are very glad we can help you!

Doghausfashions.com

Tremendously Helpfull. I have be using this app since Day 1 I started on shopify. It has been extremely helpful. Highly recommended.

October 21, 2019

Dear Doghausfashions.com,

Thank you so much for your great review. We are extremely delighted to hear that you have been using our app since the day 1. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us in case if you have any questions about our app!

Coast EMS

This is a great App. Exactly what we needed!

October 21, 2019

Thank you. We are very happy that we can help you out!

Shop I Love NY

All options work great and very easy to implement. Support staff was helpful with my questions. Recommend.

September 24, 2019

Hi there Shop I Love NY,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to help you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of other questions!

Ann More Products

I have been checking this app., out over and over again. But, I was excited about trying it out. I finally installed just now and checked it out on my store and I am impressed. It made me feel like I was helping/supporting the disabled people everywhere. Just something so little feels so good to my soul. Thank you to the developers/On the Map Marketing for such a helpful and wondering caring app..

September 18, 2019

Dear Ann More Products,

We at On The Map are very glad that you enjoy our app. It is indeed, a very nice feeling to help others even by creating an app like this. Knowing that merchants across the globe will use this and provide a better experience for people warms our hearts. It is the small things that count and make the big picture. Thank you for your kind words!

The Bang Shack

Everyone should use this app - it’s super simple, easiest way to help your store with WCAG 2.1, ADA, Section 508 and EN 301549 compliance

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your review!