Accessibly

Accessibly

by On The Map Marketing

Accessibility Widget Helps with ADA & WCAG Compliance

CO2 DEV

Awesome app, tried a lot of different apps but this worked perfectly! The setup was quick and I could customize everything. Thanks!

Deven Rue

As a visually impaired creator, I wanted to accommodate all my customers/visitors when accessing my shop. This app works perfectly for that, gives the visitor control of what they experience, and adds even more accessibility than most other similar apps. I highly recommend it!

October 26, 2020

Dear Deven Rue,

It warms our hearts that you have selected our app to be a part of your store and we can help. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Hummingbird Market of Tucson, Arizona

WOW, I was skeptical but this really does work.

Hummingbird Market believes that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy hummingbirds. Part and parcel of that mindset we take great effort to team with a work force of single moms, teen moms, veterans, seniors and persons with disabilities.

In parallel, Hummingbird Market is committed to providing a website that is accessible to everyone.

This app helps and will probably be upgrading.

September 25, 2020

Hummingbird Market of Tucson, Arizona,

We are happy that you choose to use our app. As we have a similar mindset of wanting to make products more inclusive and available for all, it is a pleasure to hear such wonderful words. Feel free to reach out to our support in case of any assistance is needed with the app!

Faiola Tile

This is a great app to help make your website even more user friendly to a larger audience. Great support team as well!

September 25, 2020

Thank you, Faiola Tile!

Monroe & Kent Home LLC

It this day and age, there is zero reason why your website cannot offer a fully interactive experience to cater to consumers who have a disability. The installation and configuration of this app was super easy and it works a dream on desktop. I did reach out to support as I thought there was an issue with the mobile option not loading all of the different commands, but was quickly reminded that some of the options don't apply to mobile devices :) Definitely install this app and make the lives of customers who have a visual or audio impairment easier!

May 13, 2020

Dear Monroe & Kent Home LLC,

Thank you for your kind words, we very much appreciate them here! If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to me :-)

- Christiana

J&B Tackle Co

Tried other Accessibility Apps and had trouble customizing. This was simple and works great. A little pricey but worth it for ease and customization.

May 10, 2020

J&B Tackle Co,

Thank you for the great review! Happy to hear our app worked out for you. In case you need help with anything, feel free to reach out.

Detail Planet

Great support and app functionality for stores that need a non-intrusive solution to disability accessibility.

FORYOURLEGS.COM

Exactly what I was looking for to assist in ensuring accessibility compliance. They've also been very helpful in assisting me customize things so it meets our site needs. Highly recommended.

February 23, 2020

Hi,

We are very happy to help you! Thanks for the great review and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! :-)

Rumpl

Super helpful team! Very responsive and can implement quickly and as needed. Thank you, Kaspars, for all of your help!

February 21, 2020

Hi there,

Brush Hero

Nice app that provides easy panel access for impaired users. Support was extremely responsive to a request for minor customization - We are excited to have this in place!

February 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to help you. Do not hesitate to reach out to us in case of other questions!

Previous 1