Accessibly

Accessibly | Reviews

by On The Map Marketing

Accessibility Widget that Helps with ADA & WCAG Compliance

Sauce Warehouse

Widget is extremely unattractive, large and obnoxious. They make you upgrade just to adjust the size of the widget, so if you have a chat widget (which most of us do) your customers will ironically have zero access to crucial elements on your website because there will simply be no screen space left. Really goes to show you these people don't give a damn about the site owners, or the disabled users this app is supposedly intended to help. I would highly suggest finding a better solution that doesn't give you a terrible product and then ask you to upgrade just to get something that is tolerable at best. *I never said the widget covers the chat, I said it is obnoxiously HUGE and leaves zero screen space on mobile devices for websites that ALSO HAVE A CHAT WIDGET - which is 99.9% of websites. It is completely obvious you have made this widget this large purposely so that people will pay you more money to edit the size of it. If you can sleep at night doing crap like that, do you. I'll be looking for another accessibility solution ASAP.

November 30, 2021

Hi Sauce Warehouse team,

We are sorry for your experience with our app. In the case where Accessibly is covering your chat, you can change the placement of the widget on the $5 plan, so no need to upgrade there. There are 6 different placements available. Do not hesitate to reach out to our support in case you need help in the future!

Pristine Sprays

We do not normally leave reviews for apps unless something exceptional has stood out to us. The level of customer support for this app was above and beyond when it came to helping us implement the app. Highly recommend!

Kiln Frog

Does exactly what I need for a fair price! Straight forward and I didn't feel ripped off like some of the other apps. This offers great accessibility with customizable colors and positions. The installation was easy and walked me through setting up my own accessibility statement page. Thanks for making this a no-brainer for us! You earned the 5-stars!

November 4, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Always a pleasure to help merchants out.

Stonehouse Olive Oil

We know of another small company that just got sued for something like $30K for not having their website be ADA compliant, so we are glad this exists! The $5 version works great for us - had a small hiccup with the display/our search bar when first installed but Kaspars from their support team resolved it within a couple of days and was super communicative and helpful. Thanks for a great easy to use product.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! I am glad that we could help you!

Yolk | free range design

Developer is quick to respond with changes/upgrades (about 2 days). I requested some changes with ARIA based on issues with accessibility checkers (e.g. Lighthouse on Chrome Developer Tools). Changes made, badda boom. Two thumbs up.

September 8, 2021

Thank you for your review! It was great to help you and improve our Accessibly App for other stores too!

GleamnGlim

This app has helped me make my site more accessible to customers with disabilities. It was super easy to use and customize, definitely worth the premium subscription.

March 29, 2021

GleamnGlim,

Thank you for your kind words, it really means a lot for us!

Deven Rue

As a visually impaired creator, I wanted to accommodate all my customers/visitors when accessing my shop. This app works perfectly for that, gives the visitor control of what they experience, and adds even more accessibility than most other similar apps. I highly recommend it!

October 26, 2020

Dear Deven Rue,

It warms our hearts that you have selected our app to be a part of your store and we can help. Thank you so much for your kind words!

Detail Planet

Great support and app functionality for stores that need a non-intrusive solution to disability accessibility.

FORYOURLEGS.COM

Exactly what I was looking for to assist in ensuring accessibility compliance. They've also been very helpful in assisting me customize things so it meets our site needs. Highly recommended.

February 23, 2020

Hi,

We are very happy to help you! Thanks for the great review and let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! :-)

Rumpl

Super helpful team! Very responsive and can implement quickly and as needed. Thank you, Kaspars, for all of your help!

February 21, 2020