Create Segmented Campaigns
Put the right emails in front of the right people. Build email newsletters. Create campaigns.
Automatically synchronizes all relevant customer data.
Use Different Lists
Use separated email lists. Divide Customers and Subscribers to keep your data clean.
About ActiveCampaign Marketing
Build great relevant email marketing campaigns based on segmented data. Order and product data fields are synced to ActiveCampaign so you can start building campaigns that really matter.
Deep data fields:
- Custom_field_1 -> Total Spent
- Custom_field_2 -> Number Of Orders
- Custom_field_3 -> Customer Tags
- Custom_field_4 -> Last Order Price
- Custom_field_5 -> Last Order Currency
- Custom_field_6 -> Last Order Product Name
- Custom_field_7 -> Total Products
- Custom_field_8 -> SKU (Stock Keeping Unit)
- Custom_field_9 -> Last Order Product Category
- Custom_field_10 -> Order Tags
About this app
- Synchronizes customers and newsletter subscribers to the ActiveCampaign list you select.
- Stores relevant customer data in your ActiveCampaign account. Name, email address and order information can all be synced to your ActiveCampaign account to help segment your audience.
- Synchronizes your customer data to your ActiveCampaign campaign every 15 minutes so your email list remains up-to-date.
ActiveCampaign is an intelligent platform that makes it easy to leverage marketing automation. You'll be able to design sophisticated, automated marketing processes that save time and generate additional revenue for your company. You can use the integrated sales CRM to automate your sales processes. * Send targeted campaigns * Nurture your contacts * Automate your sales & marketing processes
About us as a partner
This ActiveCampaign App is powered by Combidesk, 280 Madison Avenue, NY 10016, Unites States.
Trusted by People Like You
Pricing 30-day free trial
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.