AD Scroll To Top

AD Scroll To Top

by AD digitech

Allows the visitor to easily scroll back to top of the page

Korendy TR

Very flexible and professional looking design. It looks great both on mobile and desktop. Thanks to the support team, they helped me very quickly to adapt on multi screen.

UnigenAudio

Excellent customer service for special customization.
Perfect app for scroll to top buttom, worth the download

Jovial Fashion

i needed it as my cart button is at the top of page. this makes things so much easier. everything is simplified and easy to implement. thank you for the great app.

housedoll.berlin

Great little app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

Jakes NY

The app is very customizable, it worked perfectly in my store!

RiCure

The app works really good. Different customizations, so your scroll to top looks different from other stores.

August 5, 2020

MLNNATION

this app was easy and worked great. Really happy with this choice.
I am an amateur and this was easy for even me!

My Woodland Animals

This app is easy to set up and with great result, I totally recommend it.
Support is also free and reactive.

Coconuts Organic

very good price , good customer service , very easy to set up , great app . I recommend..............

Boquiteo

We really like Ad Digitech projects. This app really helped in our store, it makes the experience much better

July 26, 2020