AD Scroll To Top

AD Scroll To Top

by AD digitech

Allows the visitor to easily scroll back to top of the page

Brave Boutique

Very easy to install and looks and works great!! I wouldn't hesitate to install this for your store!!

Sole Secrets

Customer service was great! Quick response and helped me sort out the issue and got the widget looking great on my store. The animations are really good; I'm surprised you get so much in the free plan!

lykia.dk

I used this app and it works very well both desktop and mobil version of my theme. I can prefer you if need scroll to top

Henry Bucks

It is handy and user friendly application. Reduces the bounce rates and easy to use. A must have app on your e-commerce store.

December 3, 2020

Korendy TR

Very flexible and professional looking design. It looks great both on mobile and desktop. Thanks to the support team, they helped me very quickly to adapt on multi screen.

UnigenAudio

Excellent customer service for special customization.
Perfect app for scroll to top buttom, worth the download

Jovial Fashion

i needed it as my cart button is at the top of page. this makes things so much easier. everything is simplified and easy to implement. thank you for the great app.

housedoll.berlin

Great little app! Very useful and does exactly what it says on the tin. Would highly recommend and the customer support is brilliant too if you have any issues.

Jakes NY

The app is very customizable, it worked perfectly in my store!

RiCure

The app works really good. Different customizations, so your scroll to top looks different from other stores.

August 5, 2020