AD Scroll To Top

AD Scroll To Top

by AD digitech

Allows the visitor to easily scroll back to top of the page

MIGOZE

This app is the best, out of all the "back to top" apps that I've used, this one is very much my favorite, I can't say that this app isn't worth your time or your money, because I'd be lying if I said that. Then again, everyone has their preferences, but might I just say, these animations here are amazing, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a scroll to top button for their store. It's very customizable.

Beckers Best Shoes

thanks for the free application so far works great............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Princesse Fleurie

Very good application for the price of 1 euro per month. No bugs so far, accessible and intuitive I recommend !

A good all

Even as a shopify beginner, I was able to easily install and configure the software.
I think it's a great app!

Brown Sugar Babe

it is good app to use.100% worth to use in shopify store .this app recommended to all.it will give your page a speedy look.

April 25, 2021

Brave Boutique

Very easy to install and looks and works great!! I wouldn't hesitate to install this for your store!!

Sole Secrets

Customer service was great! Quick response and helped me sort out the issue and got the widget looking great on my store. The animations are really good; I'm surprised you get so much in the free plan!

lykia.dk

I used this app and it works very well both desktop and mobil version of my theme. I can prefer you if need scroll to top

Henry Bucks

It is handy and user friendly application. Reduces the bounce rates and easy to use. A must have app on your e-commerce store.

December 3, 2020

Korendy TR

Very flexible and professional looking design. It looks great both on mobile and desktop. Thanks to the support team, they helped me very quickly to adapt on multi screen.

Previous 1 3