Add Announcement Bar

Add Announcement Bar

by Libautech

Display Announcement Bar, Free Shipping Bar, Subscription Bar

Agua Bonita

Very easy to use, saved time setting up an announcement bar myself! Thanks for a great app! Also appreciate how many features there are in the free plan.

The Corner Depot + Outdoors (Open for Business) No Gun Sales. Ammo on Backorder or Out of Stock.

Excellent app for my business needs on my website. I was looking for an announcement app to show customers to buy in bulk to save on shipping. Great job!

Mr Mar00n

Great app very easy to use. highly recommend to add to any store to attract costumers. will upgrade soon

October 19, 2020

Your feedback is much appreciated - we're happy to hear that you enjoy our Announcement Bar app to attract customers! :)

oricular candle

Meilleure application de d'annonce. je la recommande fortement si vous devez avoir des annonce clair

kokkekniven.no

Great app. Easy to install,easy to use and affordable.Some more options would be great,but worth the cost

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Deb's Tilbud

Very simple and easy to use... thank you guys so much for this!!!! I will upgrade to the premium plan soon.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for being with us!

Laurels Apron

Super app! You can create different bars with links, slider and different colors. Easy to use. Super suggested.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we appreciate the feedback! :)

Dellarose

I like the app just didn't match my aesthetic. Would recommend to anyone else who needs an app that can show an announcement bar.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the glowing review - we're happy to hear that you're finding our Announcement Bar app useful to you! :)

BRENDS FACTORY

good app good app good good app good app good good app good app good good app good app good good app good app good good app good app good

Plus One Trends

Great design & flexibility. Very useful after trying all the other apps. Would recommend for sure...

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that our Announcement Bar app suits your business, and we hope to have a long-term collaboration further on!

Previous 1 3 4 5