AOD External Links Button

Add Button to External links - Amazon,Walmart,Ebay| Affiliate

$2.99/month. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beard and Bones

Great app, it so easy to set up. I had a slight issue with app not installing on my new theme but their tech support had it fixed in no time, very polite as well.

Babybibs.ie

Location Ireland

Great App - Matt provides super support... This App is a must if you need extra buttons on Products. 5 Stars from me.

Mathons Closet

Location India
Time spent using app 2 minutes

NICE PRODUCT I LOVED IT AND PLUS IT IS FREE THATS WHY I AM REVIEWING IT
IT WAS WORTH IT AND REALLY REALLY GOOD

KneadAce

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 18 hours

Very simple to use . Great costumer support. They fixed my issues right away and were very professionals

Manrich

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 2 months

Es justo lo que necesitaba para mi web, la atención vía correo es eficaz y rápida, me pudieron ayudar en todas las dudas que tenía. La recomiendo mucho.

booksaveur.com

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 17 hours

This app allowes me to add extra buttons besides (or replacing) the "add to cart" button. I use it to link to the digital version of my books on google play books. The developer helped me very promptly with the setup. In 55 minutes, 5 mails where exchanged and my 37 digital books have there extra button. First class support

INS GLOBAL

Location China

This developer is the best in the business not only the expertise but also the customer service. Try this app, it's been great for us!

Homestead Buildings & Sheds

We searched for over an hour for an App that would specifically allow us to add buttons similar to the BUY NOW and ADD TO CART buttons (because we offer other custom payment methods). Matt replied to our email quickly and helped us customize the look of the boxes in only a few minutes. He was very friendly and polite! You just don't typically get that treatment in customer service nowadays. This was the perfect solution for our business, and we can even specify which products to add the extra external link buttons to. For the extremely low price point, don't hesitate to try this App!

KoolGadgets

Location India

Simple app but does the job. I would like developer to add more functionality like Custom Header Message for these links, Text Description for each link among others functionality for this app

Ego Rodriguez Shop

The app is very easy to install and to set up. It does exactly what we needed and it does it to the point. The support team response is really quick. They will finish the last touches on the app, so you can finally access all its potential. If you are looking for a way to link your products and/or your collections to different links than those predesigned, this is the app for you. Whether it is an external link or a custom link you build for a certain behavior. Price wise: the cheapest in the market for this fix. Thanks!