4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates, customizable notifications, and automatic email updates. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and secure system. The app's PayPal sync feature and generous free shipment limit are particularly appreciated. Merchants also commend the excellent customer support, specifically mentioning team members Shruti and Vijaya. It's seen as a game-changer that saves time and enhances the customer experience.

November 29, 2022

Perfect app to avoid big issues with PayPal. They usually answer very fast and are super nice to you when it comes to help. Thanks again

Luna Jewels Czech Republic
5 months using the app
March 22, 2022

It is a must have app so you don't have any issues with PayPal. It does what it is supposed to do so 5/5 from me!

Griqos
Edited April 21, 2022

All thanks to Uptrack, we experience less PayPal holds as all tracking numbers are automatically sync. Their chat support was helpful and patient too. Thank you!

Milana Berlin
December 29, 2021

Uptrack has helped save hours and hours of work in synching tracking numbers to PayPal. This is a must have if your business accepts paypal payments. Their customer support is also terrific.

LifeStylz
June 30, 2022

Very useful app to send tracking info to Paypal. Excellent customer support, they helped me a lot to make everything works.

Pasarelle
Spain
July 27, 2022

Quite modestly, an excellent application that helps you so much, makes your job easier so that you don't have to do everything yourself. The monthly subscriptions are just completely correct and the price and what they offer with that price, the service is more than excellent. Glad to know there is an app like this. Just any recommendations for them. Also, a serious praise for the person who works in this company, so kind and pleasant to talk to, it just made using this application even more beautiful for me because I know who I can turn to at any moment, the person's name is Vijaya. All the best to you and the company

Puppys Tale
January 26, 2022

This app works well and makes Paypal Very happy. When my order is delivered this app allows me to access my Paypal funds faster and genuinely limits my PayPal Holds. I would recommend this app on my personal experience. Great Job!!!

My Bump Maternity
May 17, 2021

Fantastic app! PayPal was holding £10,000's of our funds until we started using Proveway. Genuinely haven't had a hold in the 3+ months since. Thank you!

Empowered by Ashley
March 11, 2022

Extremely helpful app, especially for syncing my paypal order. Big shoutout to Vijaya for being extremely helpful in setting everything up.

senant
May 6, 2022

great app, very stable no problems at all so far. Uploads pretty much next minute all the tracking codes to paypal. We had to setup the app for two stores and support helped us within minutes. Great app, great support --> 5 Stars

original candle guy