4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates and user-friendly interface. It's praised for reducing management time by handling customer inquiries about order statuses. The app offers a free tracking page and charges only for syncing orders, with a generous limit of 500 shipments per month. It integrates smoothly with PayPal and Stripe, helping to avoid payment holds. Merchants appreciate the customizable notifications, robust security, and responsive support team. The app also includes a store review service to ensure best practices.

December 20, 2023

I recently added UpTrack's order tracking to my Shopify store, aiming to boost the customer experience. The app has been a great help, though a few tweaks could make it even better.

UpTrack's order tracking feature lets both me and my customers keep an eye on packages in real-time, adding a sense of security to their shopping journey. Setting it up was a breeze thanks to the easy step-by-step guide.

Initially, I was concerned about not getting email updates for order changes. Shruti from the support team quickly eased my worries, explaining that emails are sent only when there's a status change. The instructions to enable this were clear, and the prompt assistance was much appreciated.

Dealing with customer inquiries about order statuses was a bit overwhelming. While new orders trigger email notifications after activating the tracking feature, it's worth noting this applies only to future orders.

The pricing structure was a bit confusing at first, but with Shruti's guidance, I learned the tracking page is free. Charges only come when syncing orders, with a generous free limit of 500 shipments per month.

In summary, UpTrack is a valuable tool for order tracking. Improvements in communication and user guidance would make it even more user-friendly. Kudos to Shruti for her quick and helpful support; it leaves me optimistic about the app's future updates.

GiftedPouch
7 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Proveway have been a great addition. They are also very response and happy to help in any way.

Arnold's Boat Shop Australia
About 1 year using the app
January 22, 2024

Wonderful application Proveway PayPal Tracking Sync (I recommend!!!) Indispensable in work! And if you have any questions, Shruti in the support service will help you quickly and efficiently deal with any of them. Thanks to the support team namely Shruti.

Valentine's Day14
Ukraine
About 21 hours using the app
November 21, 2023

I like this app, it makes my job so much easier!
The support team is great and very responsive.
I will add another review when I use it more but until now it works perfectly!

mypawsomestore
About 2 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Amazing Services from vijaya the help and services was amazing making it sure everything was setup 100%

Home Dropp
South Africa
About 3 hours using the app
December 12, 2023

Absolutely wonderful customer service. very helpful and great feedback.

Theico
2 months using the app
November 23, 2023

Great app, helped a lot. Customer support is on the highest level, thank’s Vijaya, for fast responses and customer support

Hydroclean.uk
Poland
About 2 months using the app
April 1, 2024

I enjoyed how they went through each section and told me what needed tweaking or minor things I may have forgot to add. I also enjoyed the customer service and they responded almost immediately. Shruti was a great help overall.
Thank you!

tailsandpets
March 13, 2024

I enjoyed how they went through each section and told me what needed tweaking or minor things I may have forgot to add. I also enjoyed the customer service and they responded almost immediately. Syeda was a great help overall.
Thank you!

BRS Tech
March 1, 2024

Stellar app here, highly recommended if you're doing volume using Paypal as a method of payment!

Makes getting your money quick and convenient.

Syeda is a great help as well :) she will make sure to promptly help and get all information that you may need!

Fragrance Nevaeh