4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates, customizable notifications, and automatic email updates. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and secure system. The app's PayPal sync feature and generous free shipment limit are particularly appreciated. Merchants also commend the excellent customer support, specifically mentioning team members Shruti and Vijaya. It's seen as a game-changer that saves time and enhances the customer experience.

February 16, 2023

Uptrack is an easy to install app with a very user-friendly interface. The costumer support service is very reactive. Vijaya was very kind and helped me throughout the whole process. I recommend this app!

Qoalis Shop
France
May 23, 2022

Proveaway uptrack has been extremely helpful in running my business. Big shoutout to Vijaya for the great customer support. Highly recommend!

Bista Store
January 18, 2022

This app is so Great, Literally, I am happy to use this proveway app. Highly recommend. I use proveway, it helps me a lot.

MUSIC ARE US
August 17, 2022

I use Uptrack to help me feed paypal with tracking numbers, I feel really satisfied with the service even I got the opportunity to talk with Yashraj he's a very helpful and nice person. He help me get ride of paypal problems through his precious advices , I really appreciate that

Bluekip
April 25, 2022

Very good app, very stable no issues at all uploading to PayPal. Uploads pretty much next minute which is great. I requested a feature from support they sorted it out in 3 days which is fantastic! Highly recommend

FR Clothing
August 16, 2022

Super App. Bin sehr zufrieden, kann ich nur empfehlen! :) Der Support antwortet schnell und ist sehr hilfsbereit.

TRUE TRENDS
Germany
July 25, 2022

The app delivers on its sole purpose which is great. The customer support is also amazing. In terms of improvements, i will have to play with the settings of the app to find out more about it but as of now it is ideal for dealing with paypal & stripe problems that may arise.

GoldPlexus
30 days using the app
September 6, 2022

I will update this review if something changes. but he app currently works well so far and Vijaya has been helpful.

Crystal Mailing
29 days using the app
June 9, 2022

J'ai télécharger cette application car il est vrai que avec Paypal, on est vite bloqué si les commandes ne sont pas synchronisée. Donc pour être sûr j'ai téléchargé UpTrack et ça fonctionne à merveille ! L'assistance est très réactive et sympathique. Dès qu'on a un soucis, ils nous répondent instantanément ! I downloaded this application because it's true that with Paypal, we are quickly blocked if the orders are not synchronized. So to be sure I downloaded UpTrack and it works perfectly! The support is very responsive and friendly. As soon as we have a problem, they answer us instantly!

Mondial Beauty
France
23 days using the app
April 12, 2022

Amazing app and a great team. I contacted them about adding a custom checkout integration and within 3 days they developed and implemented this feature and now all trackings are being synced even with my custom setup. Hands down the most responsive and best app for tracking uploading. Can't recommend this app enough.

The Groovd