4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates and user-friendly interface. It's praised for reducing management time by handling customer inquiries about order statuses. The app offers a free tracking page and charges only for syncing orders, with a generous limit of 500 shipments per month. It integrates smoothly with PayPal and Stripe, helping to avoid payment holds. Merchants appreciate the customizable notifications, robust security, and responsive support team. The app also includes a store review service to ensure best practices.

June 30, 2022

Very useful app to send tracking info to Paypal. Excellent customer support, they helped me a lot to make everything works.

Pasarelle
Spain
July 27, 2022

Quite modestly, an excellent application that helps you so much, makes your job easier so that you don't have to do everything yourself. The monthly subscriptions are just completely correct and the price and what they offer with that price, the service is more than excellent. Glad to know there is an app like this. Just any recommendations for them. Also, a serious praise for the person who works in this company, so kind and pleasant to talk to, it just made using this application even more beautiful for me because I know who I can turn to at any moment, the person's name is Vijaya. All the best to you and the company

Puppys Tale
January 26, 2022

This app works well and makes Paypal Very happy. When my order is delivered this app allows me to access my Paypal funds faster and genuinely limits my PayPal Holds. I would recommend this app on my personal experience. Great Job!!!

My Bump Maternity
May 17, 2021

Fantastic app! PayPal was holding £10,000's of our funds until we started using Proveway. Genuinely haven't had a hold in the 3+ months since. Thank you!

Empowered by Ashley
March 11, 2022

Extremely helpful app, especially for syncing my paypal order. Big shoutout to Vijaya for being extremely helpful in setting everything up.

senant
May 6, 2022

great app, very stable no problems at all so far. Uploads pretty much next minute all the tracking codes to paypal. We had to setup the app for two stores and support helped us within minutes. Great app, great support --> 5 Stars

original candle guy
Germany
January 5, 2022

The app helped me escape the headache of setting up tracking and ensuring that the customer is always informed.

UPPMYSTREET
Trinidad & Tobago
Edited December 23, 2022

I was searching for a way to sync (paypal orders) with my Shopify store. I have tried many applications like this but this application is the best in terms of synchronization with PayPal and also the user interface is very simple and user friendly. I got in touch with Vijaya and she helped me out right away. She was very responsive, professional and patient throughout the process. I definitely recommend this app.

Epic Loot Shop
Israel
Edited August 25, 2022

Very nice app. I love the seamless integration with Shopify and the easy connection with Paypal and Stripe. I am really happy with the customer support, especially @Vijaya. Proveway doesn't just give you an app, it also helps you with tips and tricks on how to prevent chargebacks and having your funds held by PayPal or Stripe. I will encourage everybody to use this app if you want to build trust with PayPal and Stripe.

Allos Trend
October 17, 2022

J'avais trop la flemme ayant 10 commandes par jours de mettre manuellement le numéro de suivi sur paypal et stripe, 10e par mois c'est grave rentable sinon ça me prendrais 20 minutes par jours, sur 1 mois c'est 620 minutes soit 10H juste pour ça, très bénef , en plus je leur parle en Français ils se débrouillent pour la traduction

RobinetFrance