4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates and user-friendly interface. It's praised for reducing management time by handling customer inquiries about order statuses. The app offers a free tracking page and charges only for syncing orders, with a generous limit of 500 shipments per month. It integrates smoothly with PayPal and Stripe, helping to avoid payment holds. Merchants appreciate the customizable notifications, robust security, and responsive support team. The app also includes a store review service to ensure best practices.

July 20, 2022

J'ai utilisé cette application (uptrack) comme son nom l'indique pour synchroniser mes ventes venant de paypal. Au début je faisais cela manuellement et je peux vous dire que c'était une galère. Mais après avoir découvert cette app cela m'a grandement facilité la tache. Le seul bémol que j'avais c'était le fait que avec l'abonnement que j'avais je ne pouvais que soit connecter un compte paypal ou un compte stripe mais maintenant avec ce même forfait vous pouvez connecter les deux. C'est vraiment génial. Je recommande

Cazonu
3 months using the app
June 27, 2022

Very Helpful App and very supportive I really dont have to look for Tracking orders anymore ! also the help from support team is amazing i really recommend them

Nicuu
United Arab Emirates
September 16, 2022

The app just work seamlessly applying tracking numbers. It automated what would have taken us along time to do. Hopefully no more holds from paypal with this app active.

3rd Story
November 15, 2022

Fantastic on boarding and customer service from Vijaya. Able to solve my paypal issues for both of my stores.

Bubble Gun Co™
September 15, 2021

This is really a perfect app for eCommerce I'm of course recommended this app for PayPal and Stripe user's.

Jiglee Mart
India
April 10, 2023

sehr netter support und sehr einfach einzurichten

MySphinx
Germany
February 4, 2023

The service was highly effective and provided straightforward assistance. Vijaya was the representative who assisted me, and the responses were nearly immediate, which I greatly appreciated. Quick and efficient service is a huge plus for me, especially when I need things done promptly.

Productsfoundry
July 26, 2022

Great support, I had some difficulties understanding the app and Vijaya from the customer support helped me with everything. Thank you very much! :)

Steller Lux®️
France
January 18, 2023

Fast support. Easy to use app. We had an amazing experience with that. The auto sync is amazing!!!!!!

Dolcelli Roma™
Italy
About 2 months using the app
Edited September 7, 2022

I use this app to sync tracking numbers to paypal & stripe. It works wonderful! Vijaya has helped me set it up correctly and has been very helpful and respectful overall.

theSlimGorillas