4.9

Merchants highly recommend this order tracking tool for its real-time updates, customizable notifications, and automatic email updates. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and secure system. The app's PayPal sync feature and generous free shipment limit are particularly appreciated. Merchants also commend the excellent customer support, specifically mentioning team members Shruti and Vijaya. It's seen as a game-changer that saves time and enhances the customer experience.

Edited December 2, 2022

Great Problem solving app. Also Amazing Support for customers.
I needed to know how to setup and Mr. Vijaya from Uptrack helped me get it right within a few minutes. Thanks this helps a lot.

Holderholdsforever
India
6 days using the app
July 29, 2022

Works effectively with paypal and stripe,Uptrack is working fine for my stores. I am very satisfied

Cool Light Shop Co., LTD
February 27, 2023

Works perfectly fine and reliable. Vijaya is also a very nice assistant. I can only recommend this app. Thanks!

Teckel Traum
March 3, 2021

Amazing app and stellar customer support. They were so kind that they even implemented a feature that I needed to keep me as a customer. Can't recommend them enough, amazing team! I wish much success to you guys, thank you so much!

Sheltercase
December 15, 2021

The app works fine, synch between our Shopify with the DHL Tracking Codes and the matching Paypal Transaction work perfectly. I had an issue, that the csv export didnt work. But the support team responded within minutes to help and fix the issue. One day later everything worked like a charm. Would recommend using this app when you need to import your Tracking Data to PayPal!

apfelband
3 days using the app
January 25, 2022

Great app has helped me a lot tracking orders made it a lot easier for me would highly recommend and great customer service

dreamy lit
United Arab Emirates
2 days using the app
October 12, 2022

Great app, greatly simplifies dealing with PayPal and prevents unnecessary reserves. Price-performance ratio is top!

Freiluftkind
2 days using the app
April 26, 2023

We use it for PayPal and it works. Fast responding support for setup.

This app is a must have for everyone that does alot of sales via paypal and there money is stucked in paypal.

Terra Uno
About 19 hours using the app
May 24, 2022

Great App. Great Value. Great Customer Support. Very easy to set up, highly recommended for any store using PayPal as a payment option if you want to avoid delays in drawing down funds.

dryrobe USA
About 21 hours using the app
August 25, 2022

Very efficient and easy to use. The time saving is priceless and I can only recommend them. Vijaya and Yashraj are very helpful.

Bookeez