Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Best PayPal Tracking, Order Tracking, Shipped Status App

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PayPal Tracking Sync

Divyno

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very good app : working smoothly, updating all our trackings in minutes and let us connect Stripe + PayPal together.
The best app for this use, and their customer service is top notch ! Highly recommended.

Year To Appear

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Vijaya is awesome! Replied quickly and helped answer all my questions. Highly recommend this App over other PayPal trackers for sure! 5 STARS ALL DAY!!!

Pasarelle

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

Very useful app to send tracking info to Paypal. Excellent customer support, they helped me a lot to make everything works.

Kudos Gadgets

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used the app for syncing my orders with paypal and it has worked without any issues unlike some other apps that i used. Their customer service is also spot on, very responsive. Thank you guys!

Nicuu

Location United Arab Emirates

Very Helpful App and very supportive I really dont have to look for Tracking orders anymore ! also the help from support team is amazing i really recommend them

WunderHaut

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is very valuable for me because it saves my time and I can focus on other things. Excellent customer service. I was advised by Vijaya and I must say she does a great job. I can recommend Upptrack with a clear conscience.

ge-thebloomcar

Location Germany

They've been a lot of help in terms of uploading tracking numbers to PayPal and Stripe. there CS team is always there to help me out with my stuff. Thanks to Vijaya for helping me out.

TheBloomCar™

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

These guys are the best at what they offer. And they've got a legendary support team to backup merchants like us. Special thanks to Vijaya for helping me out.

Owllify

Love the app. So convenient. Save time and effort. I have some stores and it takes time to update the track with my payment gateways. Nice service.

The Creattify Australia

This app saves time by allowing me to focus on other things I need to do with my stores. It is oki with paypal, stripe...
I don’t really need to check anymore the payment gateway.
Great Customer service. Vijaya did a good job.
Keep using. :)