4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its real-time order tracking and user-friendly interface. It offers a free tracking page and charges only for syncing orders, with a generous limit of 500 shipments per month. It's particularly beneficial for those using PayPal, helping to avoid payment issues and holds. It also syncs with Stripe orders. The customer support team, including Shruti, Vijaya, and Syeda, is praised for their quick and professional service. Merchants value this app for reducing workload and providing convenience in managing online stores.

April 29, 2024

Excellent service, the customer serive was awesome

PASSIONEKUSTOM
26 minutes using the app
April 5, 2024

As soon as I installed the app I got assisted with everything. Thanks to Shruti(assistant) I fixed everything that was wrong with my page and manage to connect my account to the app.

Crit Eye Gadgets
Cyprus
34 minutes using the app
April 18, 2024

support are so helpful Good app for paypal money hold issue

Micotix
23 minutes using the app
March 15, 2024

vijaya is very sweet and helpfull

BestOption
Mexico
About 1 hour using the app
April 25, 2024

Shruti was very polite and reviewed my Store thoroughly. Thanks.

Dark Red
Germany
14 minutes using the app
March 30, 2024

Thank you for the good service - Vijaya!

TLZ DE
Bulgaria
20 minutes using the app
April 1, 2024

I enjoyed how they went through each section and told me what needed tweaking or minor things I may have forgot to add. I also enjoyed the customer service and they responded almost immediately. Shruti was a great help overall.
Thank you!

tailsandpets
18 minutes using the app
March 19, 2024

Amazing customer support and fast reply. The best Paypal tracking app for sure

Control Plug
France
24 minutes using the app
March 24, 2024

Shruti was very helpful to me thank you.

LivingPalast
Germany
17 minutes using the app
December 13, 2023

Proveway have been a great addition. They are also very response and happy to help in any way.

Arnold's Boat Shop Australia