Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

Uptrack ‑ PayPal Tracking Sync

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
June 6, 2022

We are using this app for a long time in all of our stores and it is our preferred app for tracking that we've used ever!

DrHealthyMe UK I
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 6, 2022

This app is doing its job on a high level. No need to look further, save your time and give it a try. Me and many of my friends from ecom are very happy with it.

DrHealthyMe NL
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 6, 2022

The best app we've used as for now, can't recommend it enough! The app works very well and helped us a lot in lowering the number of disputes.

DrHealthyMe DE
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 29, 2022

Hands on customer service that's very helpful, product improved over the months that I've been using it, now allowing you to sync multiple PayPal and Stripe accounts. Can't give anything but 5 ⭐️!

iCare DEN
May 28, 2022

Very easy interface and set up, works smoothly and fully automatic! Highly recommented for every store.

2Tactic
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 27, 2022

This is a great app to reduce paypal and stripe holds . I highly recommend it. Download it today if you want to save you paypal accounts from reserves

CartClick
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
May 26, 2022

Very useful app and at a low cost for the value it provides, I run it on all my shopify stores and it works great.

Eco Plus
Romania
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 25, 2022

Super cheap app for the value it provides, this is a must if you want a sustainable business. Thanks uptrack!

Masculineunitedstates
May 25, 2022

I heard about this from a friend and I downloaded its instantly. Super useful app and really happy that it exists!

Masculine UK
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 25, 2022

Thanks Uptrack for this app, its super good. Before i had to add every tracking manually now its automatically super useful!

Masculine Norge