Add to Cart ‑ Sales Channel

Sell on AddtoCart.co.uk - UK's fastest-growing marketplace.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Attractive Metal Designs

I have been using this app and this has made no difference incoming sales maybe its works in USA but not in UK at this time. Will keep this app going as it another sales channel

January 6, 2022

Thank you for the review and thanks for keeping the app as a sales channel. We appreciate your support.

Direct Savings Online

Great app, I have been using this since the start and this has made a massive difference to sales. Add to Cart is the way forward and they are changing the way to do business.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We are very pleased to hear you've had a good experience with our app.

wrapmyphone.com

I am a big fan of this app, which helped me and my team boost sales. We struggle with SEO and this filled the gap.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know that we have filled the SEO gap.

bedbuddy.co.uk

I have seen a massive increase in sales just by having this app. I have recommended it to all other sellers and they have all had the same results.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for the feedback, and of course, thank you further for recommending us to other sellers.

Drinks Shop

Add To Cart is a refreshing new app which allowed us to grow our sales and boost our online presence since installing it. It is basically a one-click solution to building sales and I would recommend this to any and everyone!

September 23, 2021

Thanks for the 5 star review. We are pleased you are enjoying our integration. We look forward to driving even more online sales to your store.