Unlimited Discounts Manager

Extend native discounts with advanced discounting options

Price: Free

Moisture Love

This app filled a huge gap I needed regarding adding discounts at checkout. I had one small issue and I was able to connect with support who was able to rectify the issue quickly. I'm also looking forward to the great features they have in store in the near future.

Little Difference

This app has increased our sales by offering any sorts of discounts we wanted and it has been great for raising our average order value. It works perfectly with our complicated multi-currency Shopify Markets set up, it even works with manually adjusted exchange rate when you use % discounts. Marcelo and the team have given exception customer service!

Best Buds Plants

The app is very straightforward and easy to use. It allows plenty options to create custom discounts and I really like the fact is shows a pop-up with products image when a discount is given.
When I contacted the team to ask for a specific feature that was not yet available, they made the developments and expanded the app within a week!
Great great customer service!

DigitoreCA

This app worked for my shop. It helps me to make multiple condition automated discounts based on a different number of items in cart. Very quick response from Customer Service team. And more than expected, it is totally FREE. Awesome!

Get Bombed Body Co.

I'd love to use this app but it started not loading so I couldn't edit anything so had to uninstall, won't even allow me to reinstall as it doesn't load up.

February 21, 2022

Hey! This is a weird behavior, we did not received any requests of this problem from other merchants, must be something specific with your account. Would be possible for you to please send your Shopify Domain to support@revy.io? We will look into this ASAP, but it seems to be something simple that we can solve in a few minutes.
Sorry about this issue, but I'm sure we can solve this quickly for you, please contact us, we are waiting :).

- Revy Team

Copperhead

I used this app to allow me multiple discounts for single products. It does the job just great. Everything is pretty straight-forward, and if you have any issues you can always chat with a helpful support agent they provide. Thanks so much!

Designed by Geeks

This app claims to be free here in the Shopify marketplace but there is a required subscription that is not noted here.

September 30, 2021

Hey! The app is free, can you please send us your Shopify Domain to support@revy.io? I will check what happened for you, the app 100% free by now, we are not charging anyone since we launched the app, the price is $0.
Please let us know your info so we can address this for you and explain what happened.
- Revy Team

ZENAYA GLAM

Excellent application, you can make automatic discounts very easily, and if you need help, the customer service is very responsive and helpful. I recommend this application that will help you generate more sales.

Le Monde au Naturel

Really great app.
work just the way it is explained.
The only thing that could be changed is that the discount don't apply multiple time if a client order multiple times the same product. (ex. 3$ of discount if the client buy the product X. if the client order 3 times the product X he only have a 3$ discount instead of 9$)
The support is very fast and great!

Cymbal House

This is an app with its functions I was waiting for many years and finally this team came with the idea to make it happen. No more ridiculous bundles and such, your customer can create interactively any product bundle on your website with discount types and levels you predefine. Support team is prompt and resolves issues beyond expectations.

Previous 1