Unlimited Discounts Manager

Extend native discounts with advanced discounting options

Price: Free

FOUDEBASSIN.COM

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super app avec une équipe très réactive pour répondre à mes questions. Je l'utilise pour appliquer des remises PRO à des clients spécifiques. Au top

Wooden Bazar

Location India

this app is really helpful , it's been a long time I'm using it for my store and I would never remove it cuz it's very helpful especially the customer support they're so helpful definitely recommended

Yasuda Music

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I love how the discount codes are built into the app so customers do not have to get involved in putting in a code (not everyone pays attention to spelling...haha). Initially, I had some trouble understanding how to get things going, but the customer service was IMPECCABLE! My questions were answered within minutes and all my confusion evaporated. This app totally meets my need of having over 100 products available for customers to build their own customized bundles. I set up the limitations and then BINGO!

Moisture Love

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This app filled a huge gap I needed regarding adding discounts at checkout. I had one small issue and I was able to connect with support who was able to rectify the issue quickly. I'm also looking forward to the great features they have in store in the near future.

Little Difference

Location New Zealand

This app has increased our sales by offering any sorts of discounts we wanted and it has been great for raising our average order value. It works perfectly with our complicated multi-currency Shopify Markets set up, it even works with manually adjusted exchange rate when you use % discounts. Marcelo and the team have given exception customer service!

Best Buds Plants

Location Belgium

The app is very straightforward and easy to use. It allows plenty options to create custom discounts and I really like the fact is shows a pop-up with products image when a discount is given.
When I contacted the team to ask for a specific feature that was not yet available, they made the developments and expanded the app within a week!
Great great customer service!

DigitoreCA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app worked for my shop. It helps me to make multiple condition automated discounts based on a different number of items in cart. Very quick response from Customer Service team. And more than expected, it is totally FREE. Awesome!

Get Bombed Body Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I'd love to use this app but it started not loading so I couldn't edit anything so had to uninstall, won't even allow me to reinstall as it doesn't load up.

February 21, 2022

Hey! This is a weird behavior, we did not received any requests of this problem from other merchants, must be something specific with your account. Would be possible for you to please send your Shopify Domain to support@revy.io? We will look into this ASAP, but it seems to be something simple that we can solve in a few minutes.
Sorry about this issue, but I'm sure we can solve this quickly for you, please contact us, we are waiting :).

- Revy Team

Copperhead

I used this app to allow me multiple discounts for single products. It does the job just great. Everything is pretty straight-forward, and if you have any issues you can always chat with a helpful support agent they provide. Thanks so much!

Designed by Geeks

Time spent using app 3 minutes

This app claims to be free here in the Shopify marketplace but there is a required subscription that is not noted here.

September 30, 2021

Hey! The app is free, can you please send us your Shopify Domain to support@revy.io? I will check what happened for you, the app 100% free by now, we are not charging anyone since we launched the app, the price is $0.
Please let us know your info so we can address this for you and explain what happened.
- Revy Team