Unlimited Discounts Manager

Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 23, 2022

Customer service is extremely helpful. I had another problem I was trying to resolve and they went out of their way to assist.

Pen Place
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 7, 2022

Muy fácil de usar e intuitiva, además el equipo de soporte resuelve tus dudas rápidamente, estoy por lanzar mi tienda en línea y esta app me está funcionando muy bien para los descuentos por lanzamiento

Senca Accesorios
Mexico
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 26, 2022

Super app avec une équipe très réactive pour répondre à mes questions. Je l'utilise pour appliquer des remises PRO à des clients spécifiques. Au top

FOUDEBASSIN.COM
Belgium
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 26, 2022

this app is really helpful , it's been a long time I'm using it for my store and I would never remove it cuz it's very helpful especially the customer support they're so helpful definitely recommended

Wooden Bazar
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 18, 2022

I love how the discount codes are built into the app so customers do not have to get involved in putting in a code (not everyone pays attention to spelling...haha). Initially, I had some trouble understanding how to get things going, but the customer service was IMPECCABLE! My questions were answered within minutes and all my confusion evaporated. This app totally meets my need of having over 100 products available for customers to build their own customized bundles. I set up the limitations and then BINGO!

Yasuda Music
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
April 14, 2022

This app filled a huge gap I needed regarding adding discounts at checkout. I had one small issue and I was able to connect with support who was able to rectify the issue quickly. I'm also looking forward to the great features they have in store in the near future.

Moisture Love
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
April 12, 2022

This app has increased our sales by offering any sorts of discounts we wanted and it has been great for raising our average order value. It works perfectly with our complicated multi-currency Shopify Markets set up, it even works with manually adjusted exchange rate when you use % discounts. Marcelo and the team have given exception customer service!

Little Difference
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 29, 2022

The app is very straightforward and easy to use. It allows plenty options to create custom discounts and I really like the fact is shows a pop-up with products image when a discount is given.
When I contacted the team to ask for a specific feature that was not yet available, they made the developments and expanded the app within a week!
Great great customer service!

Best Buds Plants
Belgium
Time spent using app: 20 days
March 10, 2022

This app worked for my shop. It helps me to make multiple condition automated discounts based on a different number of items in cart. Very quick response from Customer Service team. And more than expected, it is totally FREE. Awesome!

DigitoreCA
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 20, 2022

I'd love to use this app but it started not loading so I couldn't edit anything so had to uninstall, won't even allow me to reinstall as it doesn't load up.

Get Bombed Body Co.
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Vivid Apps replied February 21, 2022

Hey! This is a weird behavior, we did not received any requests of this problem from other merchants, must be something specific with your account. Would be possible for you to please send your Shopify Domain to support@revy.io? We will look into this ASAP, but it seems to be something simple that we can solve in a few minutes.
Sorry about this issue, but I'm sure we can solve this quickly for you, please contact us, we are waiting :).

- Revy Team