Advanced Store Localization

Geolocation: hide products, pages, blocks, redirects, and more

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

bababaa

Location Singapore

One of the best customer service I've ever encountered. I had issues with the configurations, Devon patiently and professionally helped to resolve all my questions. He went above and beyond what most customer service would do to ensure things work well.

Shakti Mat USA

This is a seriously powerful app with an all-star support team! These are the types of apps that give you the warm fuzzies inside when you find them because they are so darn good! We are using the app to hide certain products in certain countries. Our theme has accrued many customizations over it's 3 years on line, including a fully customized shop page and product page. I was sure something was going to interfere with the app but no, it works beautifully. The support team guided us through every step and even came up with a custom solution for our situation that saved us tens of hours of work. This app and team is as good as it gets!

ScottyMakesStuff

Location Australia

It's a powerful application alright! - particularly if like us, you're dealing with the highly inflexible Shopify Markets and trying to offer regional options. Some parts are a bit over my head but the developer Devon was super quick to offer support and advice. It's early days for us but I'm confident that it will be great solution for us.

Knot Home

Location United Arab Emirates

Quick Support Team!
3rd time to reach them and they solved the issue right away.
Highly recommended!

WhatIF Foods

This is a powerhouse app. If you understand SEO, you will find that this app is the ultimate hack for international SEO within shopify. Their support is out of this world, friendly, and eager to help. Cannot recommend this enough as I would rank this as the best app I have used in Shopify (coming from years of experience and multiple stores)

EcoCubs

The customer support on this app is unreal! I was struggling with getting this set up, even with an agency, so I contacted the support team and Devon took our website through every part of installation and got it working as it should. I am so grateful that I now have a seamless website for both my US and Australian customers! Quick to respond, pleasant to deal with and nothing seemed too much trouble! Best app experience I've had so far.
Thanks guys!

Kulture Home Decor

The app is working well despite the fact that it needs few teaks from the support team, who is quite supportive and responsive. I will test it out for a couple of weeks and hopefully keep it running in the long term :)

Vapes Bars Shop

This app is really mind blowing, the support is so active. Replies in seconds and fulfill your needs in seconds. Really appreciate your efforts. Thanks

The Charming Jewellery Store

This is a very powerful app, it can really turn things around quickly in different countries with a click of a button and excellent support from the team.

Paw Yoga Wear

This app is exactly what I was looking for, I had 2 stores and I wanted to show different products, different pages and even different homepages, depending the customers' country and this app did exactly that. And Devon, from customer support has been amazing in all aspects, always ready to help me with every doubt. Thank you .

Previous 1 3 4