Advanced GST 2.0

Advanced GST 2.0

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Get GST ready invoices, Generate GST Reports, Set HSN Codes

Thedecornook

This app is fulfilling all the requirement which are required according to the Indian Govt GST rules for generating Invoices. Even the support team of this App is great. You just raise a query and the will reply you with 5 minutes. I have tried many app available in shopify store but this one is great.

Lcouturedesigns

This app does exactly what it says and it’s really helpful when it comes to GST invoices. I have HD few issues and the teams supported and jumped on it very quickly and helped in fixing the issues for my shop. Absolutely brilliant team and would definitely recommend well done team

Toys N Toys Baby Shop

Good GST app for Indian businesses. I had a problem where the app wasn't showing all my products only 50. I reported the problem at around 5pm and by 7 they fixed it. The team responded instantly to emails and I'm really starting to trust them. They're adding new features to input Gst via spreadsheet which would make the app absolute perfection. Thank you to the team.