Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great. Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it. Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

SALTURA

This just made my day! We're working with a relatively new theme with limited customization and page layout options and this app just saved us tons of money and time in custom coding. Love having the flexibility of updating content and layouts quickly! Getting started was a bit of a ramp up for us, but their support is great and super responsive.

Troybutik

You'll probably get the fifth star when I'm done implementing the pages, but so it looks incredible. I have been looking for this app for too long, and wasted a lot of time on hopeless page builders.

I rarely write reviews, but I'm just SO HAPPY that I found this. Goodby gem pages.

Park City Jewelry Company

Sections Anywhere is extremely easy to use and worked perfectly for giving a unique look to each page! They were extremely helpful when I had an issue with my layout even when it was 100% my own fault and they responded VERY quickly!

Floatingworld

Absolutely useless waste of time.

I don't normally write reviews but it's super tiring the way people are always releasing Minimum Viable Products...that aren't VIABLE.

Finish the app before releasing it guys, our time is precious.

I assume the previous reviews are fake.

Happy Hormones Shop

Great App and amazing support from the team. Sections Anywhere has allowed us to develop rich page layouts and a detailed Recipes schema for our site. The team were also incredibly responsive to our needs and helped us to implement exactly what we needed.

Sltwtr

Thank you for making this App!!!!! Much needed theme customizer! Easiest way to build pages.

Bbdakota

This app is an absolute must for building a custom experience. Shopify is great, but has limitations. This app allows store administrators to populate beautiful content in rich layouts without being a designer. Awesome support team at SLTWTR. A great team to work with.

Velvet By Graham Spencer

Enormously helpful app for adding content to pages and products. Great support!

Hashtagfpb

Woeful. Still very buggy, not least blog images burst open across the page. Support consists of a Discus forum.

Previous 1