Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

BIOS APOTHECARY

So far so good! The one issue I had was resolved quickly by customer service. Very useful and does what I need it to

Craft Sports Canada

The app really is amazing, having all of your themes sections converted out of box is great, but if for some reason something didnt work, contact support and they are quick to help with the conversion. If you are a dev, the creation of new sections is very simple and flexible. As for support. WOW! I have been in ongoing contact with them with some issues I had found and feature questions, and they solved my issues and added the new features within hours. Really incredible! To me, this app is an absolute must have for any store that you want to really have full control over all you custom page content.

UrbanCph

App is a little clonky, but works. Not all sections works automatically out of they box, but they are fast at helping and will convert them for you.

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

This only works if you want to use the original sections anywhere else in your website. If you want custom sections to you have to create them using their coding. If you already have custom sections, like our website does, this app does not pull them in, they want you to recreate the sections using their methods. IF YOU INSTALL THIS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR THEME FIRST. AFTER UNINSTALLING THIS APP LEAVES ALL OF IT'S FILES IN YOUR THEME. AND THERE ARE AT LEAST 30 OF THEM THAT WILL NEEDED TO BE DELETED MANUALLY. So if you are looking to just add the basic sections that are part of the theme this app works but it is a little pricey.

March 26, 2019

If you would like your custom sections converted, we will do it for you. Or you can go to http://advancedthemebuilder.com/conversion/

The vast majority of people do not want their content removed upon uninstall. But we can certainly remove all files upon request.

Charlene's Style Boutique

Great app to use so far. Hope it helps my website to look cute and chic with the added sections. www.charlenesstyle.com

Liberated State

Happy to report that I received a response from the app developer and helped to resolve my issues. I am looking forward to using the app.

NewBeauty TestTube

Super helpful app. I don't know how you could manage a site without this tool. The support from SLTWTR is amazing.

San Maurizio 1619

Un'app che aspettavo da tempo, risolve il problema di design delle pagine. Ottima assistenza tecnica.

LEKFIT

Very buggy and perhaps not compatible with some themes. GUI takes a very long time to load. Less time consuming to write custom sections.

LitBongs

Whats up, it's LitBongs. I couldn't be more thankful for this app. For the longest time i struggled in trying to find a way to have two home pages. I didn't want to create two websites because id rather have one big store. This is the perfect app for expanding your business. The installation is quick and easy. Once installed it's very simple and easy to customize. 10 /10 review, this app saved me.

Previous 1 3