Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

The Horse BackStreet Choppers

This only works if you want to use the original sections anywhere else in your website. If you want custom sections to you have to create them using their coding. If you already have custom sections, like our website does, this app does not pull them in, they want you to recreate the sections using their methods. IF YOU INSTALL THIS MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR THEME FIRST. AFTER UNINSTALLING THIS APP LEAVES ALL OF IT'S FILES IN YOUR THEME. AND THERE ARE AT LEAST 30 OF THEM THAT WILL NEEDED TO BE DELETED MANUALLY. So if you are looking to just add the basic sections that are part of the theme this app works but it is a little pricey.

March 26, 2019

If you would like your custom sections converted, we will do it for you. Or you can go to http://advancedthemebuilder.com/conversion/

The vast majority of people do not want their content removed upon uninstall. But we can certainly remove all files upon request.

Charlene's Style Boutique

Great app to use so far. Hope it helps my website to look cute and chic with the added sections. www.charlenesstyle.com

Liberated State

Happy to report that I received a response from the app developer and helped to resolve my issues. I am looking forward to using the app.

NewBeauty TestTube

Super helpful app. I don't know how you could manage a site without this tool. The support from SLTWTR is amazing.

San Maurizio 1619

Un'app che aspettavo da tempo, risolve il problema di design delle pagine. Ottima assistenza tecnica.

LEKFIT

Very buggy and perhaps not compatible with some themes. GUI takes a very long time to load. Less time consuming to write custom sections.

September 30, 2019

Thanks for your review. We updated the GUI to load almost instantly, and any bugs you run into we are happy to fix right away.

LitBongs

Whats up, it's LitBongs. I couldn't be more thankful for this app. For the longest time i struggled in trying to find a way to have two home pages. I didn't want to create two websites because id rather have one big store. This is the perfect app for expanding your business. The installation is quick and easy. Once installed it's very simple and easy to customize. 10 /10 review, this app saved me.

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great.
Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it.
Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

SALTURA

This just made my day!
We're working with a relatively new theme with limited customization and page layout options and this app just saved us tons of money and time in custom coding. Love having the flexibility of updating content and layouts quickly!
Getting started was a bit of a ramp up for us, but their support is great and super responsive.

Troybutik

You'll probably get the fifth star when I'm done implementing the pages, but so it looks incredible. I have been looking for this app for too long, and wasted a lot of time on hopeless page builders.

I rarely write reviews, but I'm just SO HAPPY that I found this. Goodby gem pages.