Sections Anywhere

Sections Anywhere

by SLTWTR Creative Agency

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

Bbdakota

This app is an absolute must for building a custom experience. Shopify is great, but has limitations. This app allows store administrators to populate beautiful content in rich layouts without being a designer.
Awesome support team at SLTWTR. A great team to work with.

Velvet By Graham Spencer

Enormously helpful app for adding content to pages and products.
Great support!

Hashtagfpb

Woeful. Still very buggy, not least blog images burst open across the page. Support consists of a Discus forum.

Siegelwerk Design Shop

Spent too much time mimicking the shopify UI than working on the actual functionality. It does do any blocks and uses a pseudo schema. a custom interpretation that is not useful to migrate sections or maintain them.

Larkspur And Hawk

What's great about SectionsAnywhere is how quickly the team creates solutions to problems. Their app is valuable to us, and find it very worthwhile. They are a credit to the Shopify app community.

Us Lonb

Very helpful, very user friendly, great support- terrific app! This has helped us tremendously to achieve the design we wanted while have the simplicity and easy compatability with Shopify.

Unicorn Superfoods

We are very happy with this theme builder app. It has helped us to enhance our websites appearance and create more capabilities such as sections on our pages. The customer service is great and the asisstants will help with changes that are needed for your website. I highly recommend this app if you are looking to build a more advanced looking website rather than a basic html page with minimal features

Ghettochild

Advanced Theme Builder is great. I love Shopify Sections and really wanted to have the same functionality on my pages and products. I was disappointed learning that Shopify doesn't offer that, but once I found out about Advanced Theme Builder, my prayers had been answered. I'm not much of a coder, but the team at SLTWTR was very helpful with turning my sections into ones that could be used in the app. Thanks!

Pixleus

This application is still very far from being able to run in production environments. It lacks compatibility with most paid themes. It lacks an incredible amount of functionality when compared to that offered by Shopify for the home page. It is very disappointing to see that this application is not free (at least while the kinks are being worked on).

Saltzman

This app is exactly what I needed. I waited a long time for a theme editor to be released and I was disappointed when Shopify's new theme editor didn't allow me to add custom sections to any page.

I love being able to add a responsive youtube video to any page!

1 3 Next