Sections Anywhere

Build Pages with Theme Editor Sections

$49/month. 30-day free trial.

Charlene's Style Boutique

Great app to use so far. Hope it helps my website to look cute and chic with the added sections. www.charlenesstyle.com

Liberated State

Happy to report that I received a response from the app developer and helped to resolve my issues. I am looking forward to using the app.

NewBeauty TestTube

Super helpful app. I don't know how you could manage a site without this tool. The support from SLTWTR is amazing.

San Maurizio 1619

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Un'app che aspettavo da tempo, risolve il problema di design delle pagine. Ottima assistenza tecnica.

LEKFIT

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very buggy and perhaps not compatible with some themes. GUI takes a very long time to load. Less time consuming to write custom sections.

September 30, 2019

Thanks for your review. We updated the GUI to load almost instantly, and any bugs you run into we are happy to fix right away.

Wildfox Couture

The app is good, the support is great.
Solved all of my challenges in population of lots of lookbooks without creating a zillion page templates. Not sure how I would have done without it.
Wish I could select images from the Library in the app.

SALTURA

Time spent using app About 4 years

This just made my day!
We're working with a relatively new theme with limited customization and page layout options and this app just saved us tons of money and time in custom coding. Love having the flexibility of updating content and layouts quickly!
Getting started was a bit of a ramp up for us, but their support is great and super responsive.

Troybutik

Location Denmark
Time spent using app 30 minutes

You'll probably get the fifth star when I'm done implementing the pages, but so it looks incredible. I have been looking for this app for too long, and wasted a lot of time on hopeless page builders.

I rarely write reviews, but I'm just SO HAPPY that I found this. Goodby gem pages.

Park City Jewelry Company

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Sections Anywhere is extremely easy to use and worked perfectly for giving a unique look to each page! They were extremely helpful when I had an issue with my layout even when it was 100% my own fault and they responded VERY quickly!

Floatingworld

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Absolutely useless waste of time.

I don't normally write reviews but it's super tiring the way people are always releasing Minimum Viable Products...that aren't VIABLE.

Finish the app before releasing it guys, our time is precious.

I assume the previous reviews are fake.

September 30, 2019

We assume this review is fake ;)