Advanced Wholesale Pro 2.0

Wholesale Pricing/Discount/Registration, Quantity Breaks

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Be Pretty Wholesale

We use this app to lock our entire website so our wholesale prices are only visible to customers that have business accounts with us. The app works as it meant to. The support is great. They always respond to all my queries and questions in very timely manner and are very helpful. Definitely recommend the app.

LOP & LOA

The app has been working really well and when we did have an issue their support team was been extremely helpful and responsive.

Hunt Bike Wheels De

Based on previous experience working with the team from Shine Dezign, we decided to give their other app a go and test some key features we'd like to develop together. So far so good - I can definitely recommend working with their team, really professional and quick to respond to anything!

HUNT US Dev

Based on the other apps from Shine Dezign, we decided to give this one a go as well. Communication and support has been on point as always. Can't recommend their team enough!

DezLin Retail

I downloaded this app 3 days ago. This is by far the worst app I have ever downloaded on the shopify app store because:
- the instructions are beyond unclear. It seems like the perfect app on the app store but in reality the functions don't work and setting them up is very confusing
- the support is off on vacation or something... I have emailed their support multiple times every day for help and I haven't received one response. Very confused about this since every review on this app is 5 stars and mentions immediate support... I am writing this review to save anyone the hassle of downloading a poor app that will cost you more time than it will save you. I am also hoping the app will see this and finally respond to our emails as their app code is still installed on our store and is causing errors so this is a very urgent issue we need resolved..

December 13, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to answer your concerns/feedback in points below:

1 - Regarding the emails, there seems to be some miss-communication over here as we have not received your e-mails before 8th of December (the time you shared your feedback here). Your first email was received on 8th December at around 1:00 AM in the morning to which we replied instantly (around 2:00 AM). Prior to this, we didn't receive any email from your end.
With all due respect, We do have other apps as well and we provide responses within 4 to 8 hours of maximum gap and we also responded on time in this case as well.

2 - For app setup, we have very clear app instructions with video tutorials in the help section. All themes have different structure, so sometimes, the functionalities doesn't work for which we have also made the developers settings in the app where you can add to your theme specific settings.

However, we always assist our clients in case if they face any sort of challenges.

3 - There is an "Uninstall" button in the app and also a note in-app providing the instructions on how to uninstall the app, which is also very easy.
In addition, you may contact our customer support anytime to remove the codes manually and there is no need to hire someone else to remove it as they might not know the codes that were added into the themes.

4 - We did also fix the issues that you faced and had a great discussion with the owner of the store but something clashed with the developer which we are not aware of and got a bad review.
 But yes, we apologies if you have faced any problems and would like to help if any issue/problem is still left.

Bare Fox Beauty

I was having some difficulties with the initial set-up of the app on my store. I messaged them and they were able to help right away. Top notch customer service!

mon-mur-en-tasseaux

This app is easy to use and the customer service is great and responsive, they also gave me tips and add-ons not available in the app for now. I'm super glad of their work.

Erin Gymnastics - North America

Has worked a charm for creating a simple and cost effective B2B wholesale solution. The team assisted in getting the app working with my custom theme and even made some little tweaks that I recommended to better the product. Good product, good customer service.

PolyWise

I was initially having trouble with using this as first-time use but the issue was resolved immediately, kudos to this team! Assisted very quickly. Thank you!

ProFemme

The product is great, it works very good! The product is working properly as it is described. The configuration is easy and simple to make and the support attention is from another world, actually great. Thanks to the developers of this app!

Previous 1