Lebesgue: Marketing Consultant

Lebesgue: Marketing Consultant | Reviews

by Lebesgue

Advanced analytics & marketing insights that power your growth

The Jimbo Company

I haven't paid for an app that included a 30 minute onboarding call before. That alone was worth the $9 monthly charge! I shared my screen and they found all of the errors I was doing with my Facebook ads and I feel like I'm now set up for success. I highly recommend this app!

Good Lines

I like how this app is simple to use but powerful and customizable. Saves me time pulling data from various sources and shows exactly what I need. I love the competitor section, and the LTV and cohort analysis, these are usually hard to come by. Highly Recommended!!

The Sew Loved Shop

I have been very impressed with this app and their customer support. They really seem to know their stuff, and are current with all the changes that Google and Facebook Ads keep making. I really don't like having paid apps, but the cost is well worth it because I am getting way more sales with my ad spend after implementing their suggestions.

Garisenda Lab

Used this app to start reconciling ad spend with conversions. Support was great and super responsive - they fixed a small bug in a matter of a couple of hours!
Really recommended.

Gentle No More

Instead of just writing a review, I thought it'd be better for us to share what exactly has happened. At the time of installing Lebesgue app, we were having some deduplication error with our Facebook Pixel. I first learnt about Lebesgue from Reddit so I thought I would give it a try. The UI/UX of the platform is straightforward and friendly to understand and it motivated me to learn more about the app so I scheduled a demo call with Toni and Mickael. We had the call the following day and they did an audit on my Facebook ads for free, which really surprised me. They looked closely at what my campaigns were doing and pointed out several solutions/suggestions that I can use to test out next. The suggestions I got is way better than what I've received from Facebook Experts. I got in touch with them again, hoping they know somebody who knows how to resolve FB deduplication issue. I was only hoping they can help point me in the right direction and, who knows, they actually stepped in personally to help. Toni gathered the information from me and discuss about this with the rest of his team. Eventually, their CEO Josip, got in touch to initiate the assistance personally which I am forever grateful for. He has corrected a lot of the settings that my previous developer has done wrongly and shared a ton of useful insights which allow me to better utilize what his app has to offer. Josip and his team went beyond their responsibility to make sure I am able to use their app to its best extend - which is a kind of customer service which I rarely see anywhere else nowadays. The whole experience felt truly personal and genuine. Shoutout to Toni and Mickael too, I appreciate all the assistance you guys have rendered to me. Thank you guys!

Dorjoy

Very insightful app, got to understand a lot with it! Data is key and this app is a game changer. Customer service is perfect, very helpful.

Miracle Tree

Great app, highly recommended; I'm hopeful that these insights will help my team make better decisions when it comes to ad spend. We're working with the team to develop a better discipline in tracking our performance and ROAS. If you're having difficulty capturing your marketing impact, this app will be exactly what you'll need to help develop a strategy.

DICCI

Amazing. Get full control of your adspend. Understand what is working for you and what is not. They also make you suggestions how to improve the performance of your campaigns so you will pay the app with the extra revenue.

MakeUp World Pakistan

Shopify app says $9/mo and they tried to signup for $79/mo plan which is the lowest once you pass your free trial.

September 22, 2021

Hi there,

We're really sorry that you have seen the wrong price offered up for your use of the Lebesgue app, based on the revenue of your store, after your free trial has ended. It is related to a mistake on our end that has not been made in bad faith and we're glad that you have pointed out about this happening to us! It has been fixed and it should not happen again now!

Our Customer Success team has reached out to you via email and we would be happy to get in touch to find a solution that would make you a satisfied user of our software again, so please reply to our team via email.

Picaco

This is a really well designed and well organized app that makes me get the marketing overview of my poster shop I have been struggeling to get before. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3