Advoz

Advoz

by Advoz Media Inc.

Advertise your products on Instagram, Facebook and Google

Infect Co

We didn't even set this up or have an email or any confirmation whatsoever and have been charged multiple times at random.

The Sophisticated Lifestyle Boutique

The worse company to use for ads! They have charged my card over 3 times and have yet to help me! I have emailed three times! Stay completely away!
I will not be disputing this with my credit card company as an unauthorized charge!

Birdsong Foundation

We used this app to drive sales of music around Christmas time. Bought advertising is new for us, so we were apprehensive and figured we'd try out the lowest cost of $15 for the week. Over all, the ads looked way better than anything we could have produced and the results also looked the same. Our add to cart conversion rate stayed at 5% all month, and we increased sales by 100% too.

January 21, 2021

Hello, we appreciate your feedback. We are working very hard to improve our product and the results it generates for our users.

Buy Organic Matcha In Canada - Let's Matcha

Boosted my conversions, brought me a bunch of leads. Read about this app in one of Shopify's blogs. Pleased with the customer service too.

January 21, 2021

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear your results.

Ben & Kes Market

I tried this app and I was really disappointed. I had to be emailing asking for information which I did not want to be doing. I was only sent one set of graphics which I approved. After that nothing!! I emailed and emailed to this date Jan 9th I have not received a response. Honestly, when I realized what was happening I had to uninstall the app. I was not satisfied at all. There was no communication which sucked. I do not recommend this app to anyone

lookgorgeous.net

They are scammers! They took payment and didn't do anything! And even after unsubscribing from this application, they try to withdraw money every week! I contacted Shopify support, and they said that these are my problems and I should solve them with the ADVOZ developers!))
I do not understand why Shopify hosts such applications and does not take any action in case of violations and fraud on the part of the developers!

January 7, 2021

Hello, we appreciate you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. We have provided a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.

Techs3v3n

scam app why would shopify allow an app like this to be on the store , paid for this service and no response after a few days do not try this app very disappointing shopify dont allow these scam apps , please start reviewing thoroughly these new apps

January 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. We provided you with a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.

aromamoon

I've been paying $15 for three days, I'm expecting a reaction from you, but there's no such.I'm disappointed the only thing I got from you was that you took my money.I texted you twice on the e-mail, but there was no reaction on your part.

January 7, 2021

Hello, thank you for taking the time to review Advoz. Unfortunately, not all stores will be successful with paid advertising depending on the quality of the store. You received a full refund, which we guarantee to all users who are not satisfied with their results. All the best with your advertising efforts.

The Olga's kitchen

Absolutely love this app! Jordan and his team worked very closely with me to make some amazing ads and take my marketing to a whole nother level.