Affiliate Marketing App

Affiliate Marketing App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Affiliate Marketing to Promote Products with your Affiliates

Own&Adore

Rating this App like this for now, in hopes the ones behind it determine who's on their side . After contacting their support, I haven't heard from the person in the letter below who had replied to my initial email.

Having several Affiliates hooked on it just to realize the serious issues at hand is very disturbing.

" Sachin,

Thank You for your prompt reply and I apologize for my late reply as I was going back and forth with Shopify about this issue, to make sure if they had contacted you or not and they confirmed that they haven't.

Now my issue is truly serious concerning malfunctions or something in your app.

When I submit an issue for Support within your Aaaecommerce app , I get the

" Oops your form details couldn't be submitted "

Second and third issues are :

I went to your Aaaecommerce official website to watch and or read any directions on how to invite sublevel affiliates so I'd share with my affiliates, and your website pages show 404 error code when clicking on relating Demos.

And most importantly, you don't have an automated email for updating my affiliates on any new banners, offers etc.

If you don't include this in your basic monthly service you won't enable your clients to build up quality affiliates that can further enable your clients to upgrade to your higher cost services. Which it turns out in your $9/month plan, that you don't allow for Sublevels , not even for let's say a limited amount of affiliates, this will lower the chance of having them n=be more active with us.

Awaiting your guidance on this or I'm not sure what my strong reaction will be ... for you've lost lots of my time and energy on an App that shouldn't be in Shopify.

I have all the right to win a case of getting a free subscription on your expense for a year plus have you fix the app if you're planning on staying with Shopify.

Kembuck

A few days ago I rated the app badly because things were not good, the app did not work well but I managed to communicate with its developers and they took good care of me and are making the improvements to the App. Today I give them a better rating and I hope they continue all right.

Zomantica

The app is very clean and helpful. Customer service was excellent in assisting me with my questions. I felt very comfortable to the point to the point where I pinged them multiple times throughout the day. They are working hard to help us make this service work out well for us long term.

Great Service. Very helpful and bendable.

merchchan

This app is absolute dogshit. The entire dashboard is in broken english and makes no sense. All of the five star reviews are fake, look at the grammar errors. DO NOT INSTALL THIS GARBAGE

Mishycobabies

The customer service was unsurpassed to say the least! I needed hand holding the whole step of the way. They respond quickly and setup the app nicely for us.

Elusive Society

I removed/deleted this app from my store yet somehow a month later they sent me an email stating a just customer signed up as an affiliate. How is that possible? Sketchy for sure.

247gymwear Com

Useful app and Brilliant Support.

Americanhorse

The application has some basic features that will allow you work with affiliates, but it seems like it's fairly new as it's not very polished and the dashboard is somewhat confusing.
*Update: uninstalled it after they started to do live testing on their customers stores. One day a gift button appeared on my front page, after they removed it- they changed some code and screwed my theme's font.

Releafcbd

These guys are amazing! They worked with me on some layout and custom items I needed. They followed all of my instruction perfectly and they were extremely responsive and quick. As for the app itself, does exactly what I need, it's simple and they are constantly improving it. All great things to expect when choosing an app to work with. Highly recommended!

Gaming Toys

Excellent app, oes the job perfectly and great customer service with quick email replies!

Previous 1 3