Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing

by Staqlab

Affiliate, referral & Influencer marketing app to grow sales

Go Love Shoes

I just installed this app, and Abhishek help me a lot and answer all my question, great customer service, will come back for another review

May 6, 2021

Nice to hear such kind words.

Starstruck Cosmetics

I've been browsing through trying to find the perfect affiliate app for my small business (because google will link you to options that are $150+ monthly...) I love the super clean and modern dashboard thats super easy to use. This app is the epitome of straight to the point and I love it. I created an account myself just to see how it works on the other end. Its perfect! So glad I took my time to find this app

May 5, 2021

Thanks a lot. Its our primary focus to keep UX as simple as possible to make it easier for merchants to use app seamlessly.
If you need any assistance just mail us at admin@staqlab.com
Cheers!!!

ACELOOQ

It's a great app to help increase your sales and get macro influencers on board. It may give them drive to help sell your products and allow them to track their sales. Simple straightforward platform and affordable for small businesses to start!

May 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

My Fancy Inc

This app is very easy and simple to use. The support is spot on. It makes life easy to make use of resellers, affiliates and referrals. Thank you, guys.

May 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing the reply. You can always contact us at admin@staqlab.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

EleGonna

Abhishek has been very helpful with everything and quickly responds. This has been a great app so far.

May 3, 2021

Nice to hear such kind words.

S H A N T É L S C O L L E C T I O N

I downloaded this app. literally after it was complete an associate reached out via the chatbox and offered to get on a google call to help me set up! He showed me how the app worked within 5 minutes! 10/10 recommend if you have influencers for your business!

May 1, 2021

fyggom

I recommend it. It is simple and works perfect. Easy to set up and use. Customer service is immediate and very efficient.

April 28, 2021

JIDE Gear

I was able to get Abhishek to help me navigate through the site. He was very helpful. Thanks for your support.

April 24, 2021

Thanks for the review. This words keeps us going and motivated

Magpie Kit

Great app! Allows me to identify influencers that I want to work with and recruit them to sell my products without having to pay them a wage! All earnings are commission based and user driven. Easy to use and the price point is fantastic!

April 22, 2021

Thanks a lot. Kind works like this keeps us motivated

HVNLY

A simple and easy to use APP. I've had great support to install the APP. I hope it works well and helps us to grow!

April 19, 2021

Thanks a lot for such nice words. We hope our platform can help you grow your sales

Previous 1