Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing designed to grow your business

MIDNIGHTVIBE

perfect and amazing, very easy to use, highly recommend it and is very affordable for new store owners.

Molly Cliff

Excellent support, excellent app, excellent features, excellent options. Worth every penny. The affiliate portal is very intuitive and very easy to navigate and understand. Love it!

Susano Apparel

Something problem when my affliate's use mine dashboard where their customer click their branded link but not detected on their dashboard.So now how im gonna check which customer ?I already use your livechat and still not responded many time.So i think i want to unsubscribe...ive been using 1 month.I want to change to other platform.Thank you

Vital Crop

In terms of functionality, options, ease of use and design, this app is THE BEST app on the market in my opinion. Very easy to use and support team is also very competent. The design of affiliate portal is awesome which gives a good impression of my brand to my influencers & ambassadors.
Very reasonable pricing and I like the idea that I can create different rules for different types of affiliates. To sum up, great deal and definitely a must have app for marketing for every Shopify store.

Huerfeli

At first it was fine but discovered some disadvantages along the way, now I can't unsubscribe and cancel my payments.

June 9, 2020

Hi, you can unsubscribe to the app anytime. There are no life long commitments. I see that you have already uninstalled the app so your subscription is also cancelled automatically. When you uninstall the app, your subscription is also cancelled at the same time and you do not get charged for upcoming billing cycles. Hope this answer has clarified the misunderstanding to you and has given you the peace of mind.

Rocky River Hemp NC

Very effective, efficient affiliate marketing app! Easy to install, easy to use, great customer service. We had our first affiliate sale within a day of going live with the app. The dashboard provides an excellent overview, and the commission calculation is very flexible. Our first affiliates found the on-boarding process to be easy. Highly recommend to all Shopify store owners!

Vuestec Rowing

If you want a referral program for your Shopify store, this app is definitely the best! A lot of useful features, easy management and clean interface. Knowledgeable customer support. And the app's pricing is very reasonable.

Cheeky Bliss

I was beyond disappointed in this app. Our team spent about 20 man hours setting it up only to have it become very buggy 8 days after installation. The support team is TERRIBLE. We literally had 1 sentence answers to some of our issues and that was after waiting for 14 hours for a reply. Please, don't waste your time or money on this app. There are several on the market that have great tech assistance and similar functionality.

May 19, 2020

Thank you for your review. The app setup takes under 5 minutes. Sorry that it took 20 man hours for you. If you had contacted us to get support to setup the app, you could have saved yourself these 20 man hours.

Your tickets were mostly related to fix bugs in your store caused by another app. This is outside the scope of customer support. But I still sent you screenshots to help you pinpoint the issue with other app. But to fix the code and bugs in your theme caused by other app is beyond the scope of our customer service :) However, we are happy to help you every step of the way when you need help with Affilo.

Anyways, wish you happy sales and success with your Shopify store and hope you and your family stays safe during this health crisis.

Cheers!

TANacious Sunless Tanning

Affilo has made our affiliate program much more effortless. I especially like the simplicity of adding affiliates and their ability to track commissions.

I really appreciate the developer taking into consideration suggestions that are made in bettering the function-ability of the app.

Wardrobe By Me

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! Great app, easy o use, AWESOME support. We are very happy with the switch. It's affordable and reliable! Been using it for 8 months now and the affiliates have generated $$$ for us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6