Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing + MLM to grow your business

Bagpack

Very easy to use app. Also, it has lot of options to create different types of commissions.
Customer support also has been great.

madefreshtees

installed the app and already it's already generating us extra revenue! Support is super fast and responsive as well!

Jarvi

I have been using this app since February when they were just fairly new and I found that the app is already beyond good. I have had 2 affiliate apps before Affilo hence the comparison. Support has always been helpful and actually absorbs suggestions for features which is very awesome! Quick reply every time I email them. Fast forward to today, they've already made a ton of improvements and additional features which eases us merchants with our affiliate and influencer program. Kudos to these guys for their great work!

Hekki

The only app that I didn't have any issues with. Others are so confusing and I just hate their long setups and overwhelming choices. Some are so limited in options. But this app is just good to go right from start with decent features.

Giving it a 5-stars because developers seem to care about the ease of the use and UX for the merchants and the affiliates.
Excellent app.

Rica Boji

If you do not want to look cheap and ordinary to your affiliates & influencers, this is the only app on the app store which helps your brand. It makes your brand look like a brand.
Also, very easy to use, many useful features and most importantly, the best interface.
Key highlights:
* Stunning design and ease of use
* Very easy to setup
* Almost all the features that you need for your affiliate marketing
* Friendly customer support.
* Cheaper than other apps.

Kepler

Great app with fantastic UI. The support has been first class. I have set up my commission rules and signup page with ease. This is a must to build trust between the brand and influencer. The influencer will see a professional signup page and have their own dashboard to see their performance for themselves. It's a great motivational tool to encourage further growth in your business. I researched others and the UI was average at best.

Vionits

If you are serious about marketing, get this app. Very amazing and beautiful app. Looks professional and is very easy to use. Very reasonably priced and has many features. It's a joy to use this app.

Sharp Focus

Amazing. This app can have multiple affiliate programs and signup pages for different kinds of affiliates. It is very useful because you are not struck with only one commissions, instead you can create different commission amounts for different people. This is very useful if you want to give low commissions to small affiliates and high commissions to big affiliates.
Everything is so easy in this app. Didn't even need a customer support. So my review does not include anything about customer support. It is only about the app. I tried different apps, but I am in love with this one. So easy to use with so many useful features. Try it, you won't regret it.

Norfolk Natural Living

Without doubt the best affiliate marketing app on the Shopify app store (and I've used them all in various capacities).

It's easy to set up and easy for your affiliates to use. That second point is often overlooked. If people can't use the software easily when they sign up, it's a barrier to them actually promoting your stuff.

If you do end up with some questions, support are great. Really quick and helpful answers.

26-INCHI

the response is fast, and this app save me tone of time about affiliate marketing!!! it have everything u need for affiliate marketing!!!

Previous 1 3 4