Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing + MLM for your store

fa8co

How to change url i don't like the affilo URL, thanks please help as soon as posssible. I need to change it

Andivia Beauty

Andivia Beauty

With this app, there seems to be no guided on how to get started. What good is having a lot of bells and whistles with no explanation on where to begin. Don't waste your money on something too complicated to be useful. I would give this a 1 star

Update

Customer Service contacted me offering to help me. When we started communicating, I expected that some type of remote viewing or chat software would be used. No sir. I have to explain my problems by using emails. I would ask a question and wait 5 mins for a response. Finally, I threw in the towel. I was done. I couldn't waste time communicating via 5-year-old technology. Customer service needs improvement.

September 27, 2019

You never contacted us for any help. But after you left a review, I contacted you offering a live support session using TeamViewer. But you do not want to use it. Then I asked you to list out the things you need help with via E-mail, you don't want to do that either.
So, I really do not understand how you want me to help you.
We also have a documentation of the app and offer excellent customer support. But neither you want to read the documentation, nor you want help via TeamViewer, nor you want help via Emails. So, if you have any other suggestions for me helping you, please let me know.

If emails, documentation, chat or TeamViewer look a 5 year old technology to you, then please let us know which latest technology you want us to use to offer you technical support.
I would really appreciate it.

Blur Plus

So sooo easy to use. I am impressed with the interface. Has many useful features and offers a lot of value.
Another very important fact is that, we can create as many affiliate programs for our store as we like using this app.

Future Bikini

Great team great App!
The App is everything you need! You don't need to look at the other Apps in Shopify App Store!

Bloomin Jewels

I do like this app so far, however I don't like that you cannot charge a monthly membership fee like most affiliate subscriptions do.

Holo Mart

Honestly, the easiest app.
I setup my affiliate program in just 2-3 minutes.
Signup page for my affiliates is a very important matter for me, and I like the signup pages of this app the most.

RAM Advantage®

By far the trendiest affiliate platform on the market. Fully customizable and easy to manage. Great customer support!

- Team RAM
www.ramadvantage.com

Bagpack

Very easy to use app. Also, it has lot of options to create different types of commissions.
Customer support also has been great.

madefreshtees

installed the app and already it's already generating us extra revenue! Support is super fast and responsive as well!

Jarvi

I have been using this app since February when they were just fairly new and I found that the app is already beyond good. I have had 2 affiliate apps before Affilo hence the comparison. Support has always been helpful and actually absorbs suggestions for features which is very awesome! Quick reply every time I email them. Fast forward to today, they've already made a ton of improvements and additional features which eases us merchants with our affiliate and influencer program. Kudos to these guys for their great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5