Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

Affilo: Affiliate Marketing

by Affilo

World-class Affiliate Marketing, Referrals, MLM for your store

The Hate Stains Co.

We started with Affilo in October, and since then have grown to $1.2K+ in monthly sales from Affiliates alone. And we see that number increase every month! There is the occasional bug, but the customer service team is easy to reach from the chat feature and they get things fixed very quickly (a day or less). Very happy with this Shopify app! Just wish it worked with Amazon too.

Polly Mall

Very good customer support. Customer support is directly from developers. I have tried other apps also, but this one is my favorite. Plenty of powerful tools and very affordable pricing also. Thumbs up!

Reaper Patches

Easy install. Pretty easy to set up and get started. We had a problem with commissions. It was set at 3% but only paying 1%. It was a problem with all the different currency we accept.support requested access and fixed it in 72 hours from when we first reported the problem. Outstanding service, excited to add more affiliates and give this service a hard test and bump it to 5 stars

MakseLife

UPDATED REVIEW: IN RETALIATION OF A NEGATIVE REVIEW, THIS COMPANY DELETED MY ENTIRE AFFILIATE DATABASE AND DATA **BEFORE I DELETED THE APP**. OUR COMPANY WAS STILL USING IT, AND THEY DELTED ALL DATA AND WE HAVE SCREEN-GRABS AND PROOF. I AM NOW BEING FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM. PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. I have had the WORST experience with this software. It's incredibly slow, and "times out" nearly every time I try to reload a page. Everything about this program requires extra work- even accessing Affiliate Profiles from any page inside of the software requires 3-5 clicks, vs. being able to click directly on a link. BUT THE REAL ISSUE: In order for you to pay w/ PayPal one-click, you must have every single Affiliates paypal info, even if you're not paying them- so if there's even a single account that hasn't been fully completed, it stalls your payments. THEN if you try to go in and do manual payments (again, adding to the extreme amount of time to use thier system to pay Affiliates), the "upload" proof of payment is buggy, and more than half the time doesn't recognize your upload, so you have to refresh the screen, and try again... with a 50/50 success rate. Good luck if you need immediate help- their "chat" feature is a joke- I've yet to have someone respond to me the same day (after at least a dozen inquiries), and it can take 1-2 days for a generic response. This is only the most annoying issues that I see the average person running into. I've had a number of other issues they say is due to my browser settings (mind you, I'm running the latest versions of Chrome on my new Macbook Pro, with all internet security settings disabled just so I could use this program).

January 23, 2021

SHOPIFY REQUIRES app developers to delete the data after you uninstall the app. Please see this screenshot: https://screencast-o-matic.com/i/crnn6NRwAv
The data is deleted after you delete the app from your Shopify store. GDPR also requires it. It is not that "we deleted your data" because of a negative review. The data has to be deleted after you uninstall the app. Shopify sends a delete request to apps via API and the data is deleted automatically. Since you have unistalled the app, all your data is deleted so if you visit your dashboard again, it will be empty.

PREVIOUS reply: Hello, your PayPal mass payouts account is not approved by PayPal. This is why, your mass payouts are not working. Affilo just offers the integration, but it is PayPal that process the payments. Mass payouts are working just fine for thousands of other merchants.
Also, the PayPal 1-click mass payout requires that all your affiliates to whom you are paying commissions should have their PayPal email addresses added in their payment settings. Obviously, how can you send payments via PayPal if they do not have PayPal email addresses added? Not all your affiliates have to do it. But to whom you are paying, obviously, they must provide their PayPal email address.

Regarding paying manually, the uploads are working just fine and there is no 50/50 success rate. It works all the time AS LONG AS you upload the screenshot for your affiliates within the file size requirement. If you will upload a file larger than the allowed size, the upload will definitely not work.

Viewing affiliate profiles do not require 3-5 clicks. Instead, you can filter your affiliates and then view them all on one page.

Regarding chat, we reply to you as soon as possible. we even set up live TeamViewer meetings with you to help you and the issue was in your browser. Obviously, if you are using a browser with tons of older sessions cookies saved in it, you will run into cache issues. But we resolved it for you.

The app is not slow. It is blazing fast. But if you have a slow computer, or many many tabs open, your computer won't have sufficient compute memory to load the web pages fast. There is a certain amount of memory allocated for browsers. you can change that in your computer settings, but the default ones can do only so much. So, if you have 30 tabs open and you login to your Shopify store, even your Shopify store's backend will be slow. It does not mean that Shopify is slow.

The app has generated 35,000$ for you in 3 months. It really saddens that you do not see how the app is working for you but take a haste to leave negative reviews for the issues that arise because of the way you are doing things.

1. For PayPal mass payouts, your account MUST be approved by PayPal if you want to send mass payouts.
For standard PayPal payments, you do not need any approval and you can send commission payouts to your affiliates like this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYf31KA6jJ
2. For uploads, please keep your file size below the allowed limit.
3. Keep your browser up to date, and if you have unnecessary tabs open, close them. The computer you are referring to is a laptop. It is not a gaming computer which can manage gazillions of tabs in a browser :).

If you still need more instructions, please book a TeamViewer meeting and we shall help you live on call.

Dropeesell

Thanks for the support. The support reached out and offered solutions when i complained. Its appreciated. Thank you

Hop kicks

Excellent support. Excellent app. Excellent pricing. Pleasant interface and lots of options for affiliate marketing. Highly recommend.

Cento Enterprise

I have done research on all Affiliate programs and I can only say that Afillo have it all. Easy to use, nice Dashboard, many options, multi tier, marketplace, translation, email marketing support, 1 click payment, many many options. I would like specially mention Support is great and price of software. You do not need to look further, just order it, I have done research for your already ;). THANK YOU 5 Stars

Haus of Headwraps

deleted the app and was still charged, just need my money back. Hopefully i can get a response with a review

November 17, 2020

If you delete the app DURING your free trial, then you DO NOT get charged. But after your free trial ends, then your 30 days billing cycle starts. If you delete the app during your billing cycle, you will still get charged for that billing cycle.

But for any next billing cycles, you won't get charged after deleting the app. However, you will get billed for the billing cycle in which you used the app.

All Shopify apps work like this. Just because you delete the app does not mean you will not get charged. You will get charged for the 30 days billing cycle always after your free trial ends. But if you delete the app during your free trial, then you never get charged.

CLICHAIR.CH beauty & care products

Truly excellent app, well structured and easy to use, excellent support. We asked a lot of questions and the answers were always quick and detailed.

CBD Essentials USA

Affilo has worked amazingly for our company. Our affiliates love it. The platform works great, and even though we have lots of affiliates, we can organize them so easily. Also, their customer service is awesome. Every time we’ve had any questions, they’ve helped us and explained everything. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7