Reviews (134)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization, and reliable performance in ensuring compliance with age restrictions. They value its features such as customizable pop-up design and age verification at checkout. The support team, particularly Chris, is commended for their prompt and proactive help. The app also offers bot blocking and terms and conditions verification. It's considered affordable, with the free version often being sufficient and the paid plans providing good value. The app integrates seamlessly with platforms like Langify and Klaviyo.

January 26, 2024

app exceeds our expectations
exactly what our small business needed
will upgrade our plan in the future

spicytofu
5 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Works as advertised! Thanks guys!

Intimate Playthings
About 12 hours using the app
February 19, 2024

It is so easy to use! I had some things I needed help with, and the owner of the app personally reached out to help.

Moocah Herdsmen Hemp
2 days using the app
January 30, 2024

I used it to verify other info for my B2B as I was getting many consumer applications. Setting up this pop up feature was just what I needed for my store!

Tree Spirit Wellness
8 days using the app
February 28, 2024

Great application! It is easy to configure and it works like a charm.

Voltaje
Spain
3 days using the app
December 13, 2023

Works smoothly (also with strict Danish regulations), and got great help from the developer team with adjusting minor things for it to look great on my site.

Volatil Vin
Denmark
Over 2 years using the app
February 6, 2024

Simple and easy to use, with options to upgrade features as required. Recommended!

Caldera Brewing & Blending Co
28 days using the app
January 16, 2024

We use this app as a bot blocker. We use the checkbox to VERIFY YOU ARE HUMAN.
This stops bots from coming in and wrecking our checkout. 100% blocked the bots.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND

DBC Baby Bedding Co
4 months using the app
September 19, 2023

by far one of the best apps I've used on Shopify. easy to use edit and match your store theme.

California Shooting Supplies
10 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Works as expected - a kind of "fire and forget" app, which is sometimes a shame as it does exactly what we needed and gets no more attention.

Gay Sauna the Board Game