Age Checkify ‑ Age Verify

Age Checkify ‑ Age Verify

by Zooomyapps

Age check - Age bound Age verify - restrict age customer age

E-Vape to Victory

Easy to customise with logo, colours and layout. It looks good and does work well... could have a longer cookie time but good app

Fantasy Toys

Very easy to install and works like a charm, was also easy to use my logo/branding thank you, wonerdeful APP.

Quercus Wines

Easy to install and customise with logo, colours etc. It looks good and does what it needs to do well. And it's free. A+

Reedawn

Works like a charm.

Easy to set up, and helpful customer service.

Keep up the good work.

Blunt Force Shop

Great app easy to use. Set up was very simple and I like that it the buyer has to enter a date of birth.

Cloud Compass Blends

Hands down the best age verification app I have used yet! Easy to use, surprisingly customizable (for a free app), and everything I needed in such an app.

CBD-Discount

We use this app for our CBD-Store. It was easy to setup and works great! It redirects customer pretty fast if they press the "no" button. great work - keep on doing guys! :)

Stogz

Thank you for this app. you guys are awesome! Works amazing. Definitely recommend everyone to download this app.

Plaid Cactus Vapors

Easy set up and installation with a great look. This app also has great customer service and helped me with an issue right away. Would recommend to anyone who needs age verification on their site.

ZanyAny

Great app! does exactly what i need! I need a good and easy to use verification system on my site and this app does just that!

Previous 1 3