Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check + Age Verification

by Zooomy

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service! Also the only age gate app I could find that applies to individual products rather than a whole site. Makes a huge difference.

Sai’jo Stonez

I just started using this app, so good so far. The customer service was amazing, I only wanted to use it on one of my collections and they took care of me very fast. I also received a link to review changes they made. I’m very impressed and satisfied.

Bio Atelier

Very helpful customer support, quickly added the age restriction to just one of my pages (rather than the home page). Really appreciated it!

Blikexpress

I use the age verification on my webshop where I sell different kinds of drinks. But I sell alcoholic drinks as well, so I needed a age verification on the alcoholic drinks page. I contacted Team Zooomy about this matter. In less than 30 minutes they added the age verification to the specific page. Awesome team!

FLOW

There is a problem. When my client clicked yes, it should have shown my home page completely, but there was a situation ——it did not respond when clicking yes? Someone know how to deal it?

The Damson Collection

Exceptional customer service & the best age verification app we've found!

I managed to break something while installing the app, this was literally fixed in under 5 minutes...

The customer service team managed to fix the issue before I even got the automated email to say I was in the queue to speak with someone...

lightning quick!

Amazed & very happy :)

The Village Vaporette

There is nothing wrong with this app except one thing: if you uninstall it, don’t forget to delete the code that gets installed in your theme.liquid file. After deciding that I didn’t like the format of the app, I deleted it. Suddenly all of the variants disappeared for the thousands of products I have in my store. I've never had this happen before. I spent a tense 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do…Shopify wasn’t sure what caused the issue but one of their suggestions was to find and delete the code. Since we figured out that it must be a theme issue, I found the code and deleted it. Problem solved. However, this caused a critical issue and if this happens to a store owner who doesn't know where to look, it could be a problem.

Kottonmouth Kings

Needed quick customization for only a specific product and Zooomy had it locked and loaded in an hour. We are now proper in our marketing of these products affordably and efficiently.

Smokin' Buddies Head Emporium

This is a great product and is helping to keep our website safe and legal! I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for age verification for their website.

Tout mais pas n'importe quoi!

Working well!
Fast and efficient support!
I recommend!