Age Checkify ‑ Age Verify

Age Checkify ‑ Age Verify

by Zooomyapps

Age Check - Verify Age to restrict underage users

ARRR! Brewing Co. BV

Does what it says! Easy customization and up and running in seconds. Would recommend this definitely: see it in action on https://shop.arrr.beer

thecockcamera

Works perfectly! Super easy to set up, looks good and got help right away from their support team :)

Secret Spirits

This is a great app. Very easy to customize to my branding. Thanks for making this free app, it's great for a small business like mine.

A++

Cigar City Brewing

Does exactly what it says it will! Very simple and effective way to add an . age gate to our online store.

Three Brothers Wineries

I used this app to set up an online store for selling wine. The app was easy to set up and looks nice on our site. It is also a great price.

doovape

Very good app! I strongly recommend everyone to try. It fulfills all my request and I enjoy using it. Also the customer support is very responsive and fast to solve the problems.

TopTier Vapes

A+++ User Friendly, Simple Controls, SWIFT & EXCELLENT customer support. Cant be happier. Cheers to Zooomy Apps!

The Celtic Ranch

Great app, we sell whiskey tastings and whiskey gifts. With the new web standards, we needed some kind of verification but only on those two types of collections. The admins took care of all of this for us and we are now compliant with these standards. 5-stars for great customer service as well as a beautiful app implementation.

True North Grass

App works great! Many flexible features and great support. I needed the pop-up moved slightly lower as it conflicted with another banner. I contacted support and they fixed it right away without me having to get into the code.

Wax Liquidizer Canada

You can set up this app in a matter of minutes. Easy to figure out and customize. Complies with age restriction laws. Love this app.

Previous 1 3 4