Age Check + Age Verification

Age Check + Age Verification

by Zooomy

Age Check - Age verify app restricts access to under age users

Superstrain

working great on superstrain.com This is a must have app to keep you in compliance and it doesn't weigh the site too bad

Anna's Cider

Super simple and fast to set up. I had to send an email to the customer support team to have them finalize the set up, was afraid it would take a few days but they got back to me and had my age verification set up within 5 minutes. Great customer service!

...ssshhh

actually a great app, simple to use, but with amazing service from there team, replied quickly and helped me to get done what was needed, thanks guys!

St. Vincent Wine

I've had this app installed for about an hour and i already love it. It does exactly what I need it to do.

MOODpods

Team Zooomy support was great and fast - they were quick to help answer all my technical improvements and questions!

MyPartyShop.be

A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.
A very Simple and efficient app. With a good support.

Prêt-à-Table

Great customer service! Also the only age gate app I could find that applies to individual products rather than a whole site. Makes a huge difference.

Sai’jo Stonez

I just started using this app, so good so far. The customer service was amazing, I only wanted to use it on one of my collections and they took care of me very fast. I also received a link to review changes they made. I’m very impressed and satisfied.

Bio Atelier

Very helpful customer support, quickly added the age restriction to just one of my pages (rather than the home page). Really appreciated it!

Blikexpress

I use the age verification on my webshop where I sell different kinds of drinks. But I sell alcoholic drinks as well, so I needed a age verification on the alcoholic drinks page. I contacted Team Zooomy about this matter. In less than 30 minutes they added the age verification to the specific page. Awesome team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7