Air SMS Marketing

Air SMS Marketing

by Air SMS

Text Marketing Made Easy. Abandoned Cart + More. Free Trial.

DSP

When this app works, its great... but a lot of the time the app doesn't work and its frustrating trying to run sales and send texts and its not reaching your customers. idk whats going on but i would love for it to be fixed.

Update: I’ve been refunded and my problem was resolved promptly!

August 16, 2020

Hi, As we talked about over support chat, the phone number you were using for your texts was unfortunately blocked by some mobile carriers. We swapped out your phone number and confirm your texts are sending correctly. We also provided some bonus credits, and improved our internal systems so we can identify if this happens to any customer's phone numbers again. All the best, Shane.

PurifyWand

Best customer service I ever had to thank you so much and more power to this team.Not like others that you're just talking to bots all the time.

jasonjackets

I use this app to help recover lost sales. Highly recommend it to anyone with the same problem. Thanks Air SMS!

Kiddy Art Supplies

This app is perfect for what I needed and was super simple to setup for someone like me that isn't that techy. It is such a great way to market with my customer base through SMS campaigns and recovering lost revenue through abandoned cart notifications. I must also say that they have such an awesome Support Team that responded the same day and followed up with me after as well. I recommend trying it!

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you're finding success with Air SMS Marketing!