Extend your store
Add any kind of data anywhere – extra images for Collections, additional navigation, videos in Product, descriptions and so on.
Manage custom fields easily
Fast, intuitive and yet full-fledged & advanced – utilize brand new field types like Repeater.
Use an interface you know
Based on Shopify Polaris – a custom fields manager with an interface you are already familiar with. No extra learning needed.
Extend your store with any kind of data anywhere.
Add the right information in the right places. Now It's up to you where to add an "Additional description" or "Extra images".
Use an interface you know
If you are familiar with the Shopify interface then working with Airfields will be a breeze. We've developed our plugin based on Shopify Polaris, this means that we are using exactly the same interface elements as native Shopify.
Example use cases
Whenever you need to add additional information like downloadable pdf with instructions or any kind of extra data, we are here to help. This is where metafields come into play. Here are a few interesting examples of advantages they could bring to you.
- Add optional, downloadable files unique for each product eg warranty cards
- Tabs with additional descriptions for each product
- Related blog posts or similar products
- Assign extra images or even a video for a collection and use it on every product page that belongs to this collection
- Build a slider on the homepage with slides containing any type of data eg. image, description, button link and label
- Add additional delivery notes to your orders or extra information for invoices
Almost any kind of field at your fingertips.
We've prepared 9 field types so you can build almost anything you need. Airfields empowers your store with new features when it comes to extra data.
- Group any number of fields with a Group field
- Dynamically add as many eg "Slides" as you need with a Repeater field
- Build any kind of form with basic field types like: Integer, Boolean, Text, Textarea or Selection (Checkboxes and Radioboxes)
- Take advantage of advanced fields like Email, Phone, URL, Date, Color, WYSiWYG
- Pick a Collection that will become a "similar products" with relational fields
- Build any kind of relation by relating to product, collection, page, blog, blog post, etc.
- Utilize our most advanced field types like HTML or liquid template
- Last but not least, add media (Images, YouTube or Vimeo) anywhere you want.
Where you can attach metafields:
You can attach metafields to Products, Variants, Collections, Smart Collections, Customers, Orders, Pages, Blogs, Blog Posts and Globally!
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Full Leaf Tea Company
When Shopify reduced the section block limit in themes from 250 to 16, I needed to find a way to build a comprehensive ingredients section that was easy to use. We almost outsourced an app when I happened upon this, seemingly the only app to include something they call a "repeater" meta. Highly recommend! Two things I wish this app did:
1) Allow the image meta to be a complete or similar object type to a traditional Shopify image object. Complete with attributes to the image.
2) Upload to admin. It's possible to upload files to admin using GraphQL, and I'm worried someone on our team may accidentally delete the theme file that hosts our images.
Airfields is a game changer for our store. It drastically expands the capabilities of the CMS system in Shopify and makes it easy for my team to add significantly more content to our page and update it without going into the code. Strongly recommend.
We used Airfields to add on a lot of additional content capabilities to our website. Shopify does not provide variants effectively and this app does it perfectly. A lot of dynamic content is available by each variant on our website, thanks to Airfields. In terms of service, they have always been super efficient and diligent. Recently, we faced a situation where almost all our content had vanished as someone accidentally took off the theme with the Airfields settings. They helped us right away and made sure we were back in order. Seeing the constraints that Shopify gives one for variants, the Airfields app is most promising. The only feature that I still want them to add, which in our case becomes extremely important is a way to save all our data/information in a way we can access it in case we get into this problem again. Other than that, the people at Airfields are super nice and super confident in everything they say and do.