4.5
April 20, 2020

I found out during setup that I had some code issues caused by an older app I had removed. Anthony has been very helpful in walking me through the technical side of getting this app installed with all its powerful components. So far I have witnessed a massive increase in my page speed. From the home page to even detailed product pages, the speed increase has well worth the investment. I would not have been able to maximize the results without the setup help they offer to every new account. My home page Google page speed for desktop went from a 67 to a 98.

Only Barnwood Frames
6 months using the app
October 30, 2022

Saw some speed score improvements after a few days, and the pages feel like they're loading faster, especially on mobile. Customer support was helpful too. Thanks.

Kleem Organics
5 months using the app
February 24, 2020

I've read a lot about how faster sites improve conversion rates and SEO ranking. When I found AiSpeed and saw the video, I felt like this app could be helpful. So, I downloaded it, clicked a few buttons to select what features I wanted to activate and within 24 hours my site was faster. The site speed didn't increase instantly, but the day after I activated a few functions, I was able to see an improvement in speed.

NxtBar
4 months using the app
July 30, 2020

This app seems to have helped improved the speed of my website a lot. We have gone from around 5 seconds to under 2 seconds now. The support is fantastic also.

winestorageuk
4 months using the app
December 13, 2019

I had an issue with implementing AiSpeed in shopify and I sent an email to the support team. Anthony was quick to respond and solve my issue by editing my theme. I know the difference between a code that's written by a newbie and a professional and I can tell that AiSpeed put the time and effort to edit my theme.

cookerry
3 months using the app
March 16, 2022

Its working so far increased our speed with some points looking forward for more success we are new on this app still exploring

Almost Famous Clothing
3 months using the app
March 15, 2020

You do not need to worry about programming and coding as it is not an issue, because arctic grey is available for you and will definitely help you out with your requests. I have zero programming background but they will make it easier for you. Thanks, Anthony!

His And Her Hub
Philippines
Edited December 31, 2019

**Update** These are probably the best developers I have ever worked with! I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to speed up their site. The lazy load looks great and these guys (Anthony) are on top of any challenges that come up. I am looking forward to seeing the other features when they get released.

So far, this app does what it says. It's still pretty new though. If you are looking for something new to speed up your site, this app is in the free trial phase. Give it a go before it's not..

Its Bean Called Java
September 13, 2021

This app is a must-have for any store owner looking to improve site speed. I spent weeks researching causes for our site’s below-average speed score but found myself overwhelmed by the number of possible solutions. They were all very technical-sounding for a non-expert like myself – lazy loading, minification, precaching – and I struggled to find one app offering all of these solutions. Enter AiSpeed, which has been a fantastic tool! It has a user-friendly layout, great for non-experts like me, but takes a comprehensive approach to site speed improvement that encompasses the above features and even more like image optimization and app analysis (hugely helpful). The developers are always quick to respond and we’re already seeing the results with increased site speed across the board. I would highly recommend this app!

JANE + MERCER
March 31, 2020

We were having issues with the site being quite slow, especially on Mobile. We got quotes from developers for custom site speed enhancements, but the quotes were coming to thousands of dollars. So we tried out AiSpeed, and it has proven to be a great quick fix for some of our site speed issues. We noticed speed improvements within 24 hours.

OLIPHANTDESIGN