4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its multifunctional marketing capabilities, including automated email and SMS campaigns, and a loyalty program that enhances customer retention. The analytics feature is valued for providing insights into customer behavior. The customer support team, particularly Reena, Rishav, and Namit, are commended for their prompt and helpful service. Some merchants have noted occasional slow performance, but consider the pricing to be good value compared to similar apps.

March 19, 2024

We have a membership based community and having AiTrillion connected with Shopify let us have different visibility and exclusive offers and pages to our members.
We love it!

Mussa
Spain
6 months using the app
March 8, 2024

Top Funktionen, starker und kompetenter Support.

SOL*D. / THE VAULT
Germany
6 months using the app
January 12, 2024

AI Trillion is a great app with even better support. Rishav has been incredibly helpful in getting my loyalty program set up. Great features, and I know it's going to help my business immensely. Would highly recommend!

Face Club
About 2 years using the app
February 29, 2024

Great customer support! very helpful.

Fairway Fish
About 1 month using the app
January 24, 2024

We are utilizing AI Trillion's Subscription, Customer Reviews, and Affiliate Marketing modules. We can confidently say that it is extremely comprehensive and more than meets our needs. The significant advantage is the availability of many other modules that we are considering for use. I must emphasize their success in technical support and installation. With AI Trillion, it's all in one place, one application. Thank you, AI Trillion, for providing a solution that has truly impressed us.

ONECLICK
Türkiye
About 2 months using the app
February 5, 2024

I recommend this APP to anyone looking for a versatile app that can do anything, but to top it up, they offer the best customer service you can find. I love these guys—best of the best.

MIB GLOBAL
16 days using the app
AiTrillion replied February 7, 2024

Thank you for your enthusiastic recommendation! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app versatile and our customer service exceptional. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime.

March 25, 2024

Amazing support! Thanks so much Reena for answering all of my questions and helping me integrate my Shopify store!

Lash Gang Official
4 days using the app
Edited January 31, 2024

Wacoal Thailand just started using AiT app on-line store, AiTrillion has so many features and such deep functionality, Lots of other great features and good support, This app really helped our organization keep track of our member data and handle transactions easily.

Thai Wacoal Public Company Limited
Thailand
5 months using the app
February 6, 2024

Wow, they really want to help! They responded very quickly and prepared everything in the store for me. Thank you!

Clog Buster
Portugal
8 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Great support. Quick and efficient.

Hey Beadly