4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its multifunctional marketing capabilities, including automated email and SMS campaigns, and a loyalty program that enhances customer retention. The analytics feature is valued for providing insights into customer behavior. The customer support team, particularly Reena, Rishav, and Namit, are commended for their prompt and helpful service. Some merchants have noted occasional slow performance, but consider the pricing to be good value compared to similar apps.

August 2, 2019

Great App Platform. Everything you need from loyalty rewards program, review widgets, email marketing, push notification, chat bot, email template designer. The support team is AWESOME, I send an email and I guest a response within 10 hours. They also spent time to create documentation to guide you how to install the widgets. It takes a minute to go through everything and make sure it is installed correctly (alot of information) however the app itself can be integrated with other apps which I find nowadays we install so many apps but how do we integrate them together onto the website. I submitted a features request to the loyalty program and their team got right on it and will have it for me this week, at $0 cost ! talk about customer service. LAST BUT NOT LEAST the app captures date, customers who viewed which products most, which emails attracted them, which customer spent the most etc. all in 1 and pricing is affordable.

LASHYBROWS&CO
9 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

October 12, 2020

I love it! cant wait for everything else they come up with! I would recommend! i had no hassles, very easy to navigate. cant be more awesome.

ClubStoned.com
July 1, 2020

I love the onboarding proccess & so far i can see how it's going to help since with getting to know my customers/leads

Power Fitness
September 16, 2019

This App is great so many features to help keep our customers engaged in our brand. The Email marketing automation with Loyalty and Review is great combination in this app.

J Fashion Store
India
AiTrillion replied September 17, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're glad that our app is able to help your business!

October 23, 2020

Fantastic app! has so much going on! you can do marketing, reviews and whatnot!! Def will help any online store!

TechAndGadgetZone
August 15, 2020

That app is fantastic. Multi function help me to save time and focus on other important things. Thank you

Fashion Luxy
August 16, 2019

Great app! Got everything I needed. Customer support helped me quickly with the question I got. Would recommend this app

Happy-Eco Store
Netherlands
AiTrillion replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

March 14, 2022

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

grayne + co.
September 28, 2020

very useful apps ...,,and amazing great support services ....recommended ...very satisfied with this apps ...

northtrendys
Philippines
6 days using the app
March 3, 2021

I just started using the app. I had some troubles getting it to work for me but I contacted customer service and they where able to help me in a timely manner. The person I received help from was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you!

Infinity Jewelry Collections
5 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄