4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its multifunctionality, including email marketing, loyalty programs, and product reviews. Its automation features, such as personalized email campaigns and targeted SMS marketing, are highly valued. Merchants also commend the insightful analytics, effective customer retention through loyalty programs, and responsive customer support. The app's scalability, data handling, Shopify POS integration, and customer tracking capabilities are also praised. Merchants particularly value the subscription, customer reviews, and affiliate marketing modules.

August 16, 2019

Great app! Got everything I needed. Customer support helped me quickly with the question I got. Would recommend this app

Happy-Eco Store
Netherlands
7 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

March 14, 2022

I have several apps with Shopify and I love that this all stream lines into one. Saurabh has been a great help in answering all of questions and helping migrate all of the data from all of my other Shopify apps. Great Customer Service. I highly recommend

grayne + co.
7 days using the app
September 28, 2020

very useful apps ...,,and amazing great support services ....recommended ...very satisfied with this apps ...

northtrendys
Philippines
6 days using the app
March 3, 2021

I just started using the app. I had some troubles getting it to work for me but I contacted customer service and they where able to help me in a timely manner. The person I received help from was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Thank you!

Infinity Jewelry Collections
5 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for five stars! We really appreciate it. 😄

February 1, 2023

Amazing customer service. Thank you Pratibha!
First time on the call with her and she patiently listened to me and answered all my questions. looking forward working with her.

Tooka Florist
4 days using the app
AiTrillion replied February 14, 2023

It's great to hear that enjoy the app and our support🤩.
We are excited for you and all your future growth 🚀

March 24, 2023

We have been struggling with individual app for points, emailing, reviews etc so have been pleased to find this option. It is packed with features that we will enjoy getting to grips with - support on video calls have been excellent

Barnstaple Equestrian Supplies
4 days using the app
AiTrillion replied March 27, 2023

We're so happy to hear you've had a great experience with the app!
And yes we are committed to providing the best Loyalty rewards program, email, reviews, web push, and 11+ features in one platform to boost your store sales.

Thanks for your valuable feedback 💪💖

July 11, 2020

I downloaded this app and am very pleased with the service. Aitrillion is helping my business grow, they are very helpful especially when you need help with any issues you may need help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

Gees General Store
June 15, 2021

So far I am really enjoying all the features and easy configuration options as well as the Customer Service! I had a couple questions and was immediately able to speak with Namit for over an hour. He happily answered all my questions and gave me a lot of good information on how to find additional answers to commonly asked questions about setting up an Affiliate program.

Living Nutritionals
AiTrillion replied July 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

December 15, 2022

This app is very good than all app , good team and good services ,i like use this app .its really help me a lot

Remorehair
South Africa
July 20, 2020

Great and easy to use ,would recommend to any business that wants to turn website viewers to email list then eventually sales

Hindo's Fitness