4.3
February 22, 2024

I've used Algolia for a few years now, originally with the full API integration, and now with the Shopify app and I've been really impressed with both.

Investment in the set-up and configuration is definitely worth the output - it's such a powerful tool. Algolia's re-ranking in our collection pages and search results improved our click throughs and conversion enough to quickly pay for the license.

I know this because of the ability to A/B test in the tool, coupled with visible and detailed analytics.

Would definitely recommend.

Veynd
February 24, 2024

Incredibly fast, reliable and flexible search

Roger Ximenez: Bespoke Belts and Leather Accessories
Edited June 15, 2017

After reading one of the bad reviews below, I checked and found I was experiencing the same issue on my iPhone. I contacted support and they got back pretty much straight away. After 2 days of some back and forth to try to troubleshoot the problem, Matthieu has been a pleasure to work with, and helped me fixed the problem (so yes, there is a quick and easy fix for it!). They have since written a public post with the resolution https://discourse.algolia.com/t/ios-issues-with-our-shopify-autocomplete/1653

Apart from this little problem, the app itself is great, and we've been able to manipulate it to work with our retail/wholesale store. This has really helped search for both our customers and customer support team, and also makes training new employees easier. Check it out on www.smai.com.au

Thanks Matthieu and Algolia Search! Great app and great service! :)

Smai
Over 5 years using the app
February 15, 2017

Good customer support
The search page is pretty fast!
It's going to be the main structure of my collections pages

Parispousse
Almost 4 years using the app
February 15, 2017

- Best search solution of the world (i tested a lot of them).
- Search is really fast!
- Amazing customer support

Algolia is going to be the next big thing.

Aqualoop
About 3 years using the app
May 25, 2018

Best app ever as search tool! We love you Algolia <3

Test 7371
Almost 3 years using the app
March 11, 2022

We use Algolia to filter and render collections, product recommendations and search. It is really fast and reliable. Highly recommended

Noski Noski
Poland
Over 2 years using the app
Edited March 8, 2017

Very good app with ultra fast search. Helmetdon.in is now live with Algolia search thanks to excellent support from Algolia team.

Ecom Store 2
India
About 2 years using the app
January 11, 2022

I have used Algolia for the previous e-commerce sites on the companies that I worked for and it has always been the best option to get results, users can search for any type of product attributes and make it easier to convert. The spelling check and predictive text functionalities are something that no other search app has make work so well. I would recommend using without a doubt

The Locker Room Jock
Over 1 year using the app
Edited February 15, 2017

A few early hiccups, but the developer fixed them. Everything works great! Great communications with the developer.

Testing Boston Spice