Update your existing design
Add your personal touch on top of your existing template to any page in your web shop. Make them truly unique in minutes.
Visual styles editor
Visually adjust margin, padding and size of any element. Change a full set of style properties including typography, background and more.
Zero bloat solution
All style changes you add to any page are packed in a unique CSS file and hosted in a high speed CDN when they are published.
About Aliadoc Styles Editor
Add quick style updates on top of your existing shop design.
This app features:
- Easy to use interface: Select a page and start editing directly.
- Visually change margin, padding and size of any element with drag handles for instant visualization.
- Advanced element selection: Apply style changes to even the most nested elements with structure aware editing - select a page element by point and click, or with an intuitive element hierarchy selection control.
- Free form style editing: A full set of style properties available including backgrounds, typography, border styles, image filters, opacity, box/text shadows, and more.
- Google Fonts: Quick access to 900+ fonts to choose from, with built-in preview panel - change typography of any piece of text.
- Add background images with stock imaging from Unsplash, a high quality and free stock photo service.
- Responsive design: Enhance your mobile experience by targeting changes to specific screen sizes.
- Auto save: Forget about saving your changes all the time. It's done automatically for you as you add changes.
- Reset and Change history: All style changes added can be easily undone. You can also reset everything and start over.
- Copy style changes from one edited page to another page: No need to start from scratch on similar pages.
How does it work?
The installation process takes less than a minute. Once the app is installed you will be automatically redirected to the welcome screen with a small walk through of key functionality. From there you will be able to select your first page to edit. The app reads your web shop's public sitemap to extract a list of all available pages to edit. Click on any page link of the list to open it with the styles editor in a separate tab. The editor will load a faithful version of the page, it is very easy to use just click on any element you want to change and start editing.
How can I publish my style changes?
When you're done just close the editor tab, changes are auto-saved so don't worry about losing work. Back to the app, on the Edited Pages tab you will find the page you just edited in a list. Several options are available for each edited page including a prominent Publish action button. Click to begin the process, 2 clicks later your changes will be published.
What happen when my changes are published?
Here's a quick summary of what the process does:
- Grab all style changes added to the page and generate a CSS file with them.
- Upload the generated CSS file to our custom high speed CDN.
- Automatically install a reference to the generated file in your main shop template. This is the only controlled change the app makes to your shop template source.
You can continue adding and publishing changes all the times needed, there's no limit.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
We charge per published page. You get free Publish credits for evaluation purposes. Packs are available starting at $7.
Most recent reviews
Very easy and convenient app to visually update the style of your store pages with out coding. No need to manually modify the CSS. Recommended
Thank you for your support. We're just getting started and a positive review is very encouraging. Please feel free to reach out in case of any difficulty.