AliDropship: Dropshipping

AliDropship: Dropshipping | Reviews

by Sunshine Ecommerce Technologies LLC

Create your fully-fledged store for AliExpress dropshipping

Alina

Hands-down, the BEST online customer support team ever. I had never used the app before and had a very embarrassing issue that only a newbie would encounter. George patiently walked me through every single step, providing screenshots and helpful tips all throughout. He was prompt and so patient in all his replies. I’ve used several apps and services before, and to encounter customer service at this level is always so appreciated and rare! Thank you again.

March 26, 2021

Thank you, Alina:) We highly appreciate your kind review. We will do our best to provide the best dropshipping solution and customer service. Best regards, AliDropship Team

WHSE22

Received, hands down, the best online customer service. George the rep I worked with went above and beyond to make sure that all my issues were resolved and put me in the best position for success. I was blown away at how patient and helpful he was. I highly recommend this app.

October 20, 2020

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

We are happy, that you had a great experience with our customer service. Please, feel free to contact us again for any further assistance.

AliDropship Team